Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

S/O battery powered toys

Yes, this one IS a vibrator post...to liven up the board.

I've never had one. Am I missing out? Should I get one? Which one? Where should I order it from online, because I'd be too embarrassed to buy one in a store. How do I get DH on board with the idea? 

Re: S/O battery powered toys

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I'll bite...bored and sick.

Try www.libida.com (sorry google chrome won't link).  Discreet, you can research them all if you want, and have DH check out the site.  Bought one from there and enjoyed it.  I'd start out w something simple so you don't scare DH off at first. :)

I also got one at a Slumber Party demonstration...was my best friend during 2nd and 3rd tri when DH was afraid to do anything to me, lol.  HTH

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Meh. I can't do it for myself, and neither can one of those things. I am a fortunate "sleepgasmer," though. Be jealz.

Me too! ;)

I don't want to risk Googling at work, OP, but I think I'd recommend the Super Bunny, or something. I can't remember the exact name of it, but it's something like that. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options

Yes, you should get one. I can't tell you where to order it because I bought mine at a store here in my area. I didn't have to worry about getting DH on board-it was his idea!

Sookie-I'm jealous of your sleepgasm skillz!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I am a firm believer in every woman should have one.  I love mine; it never talks back and it's not selfish, how could you not love it?
  • Options

I, um heard from, a friend...yes a friend, that this one is awesome!

Bullet Persuasion

The bullet part can be bought separately in a variety of sizes, which is good because the wire is the most likely part to give out. Also, you can hook two up at once, for extra fun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"