LGBT Parenting
Options

**N2A & TWB**

The kiddos started in their new daycare yesterday, right? Only being a day in, how's it going? The daycare is at your work, right? Will you get to visit them during the day?

Anyway, I hope they (and you) are enjoying the new daycare! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **N2A & TWB**

• Options

Thanks for asking True! (Hope you are feeling better.)

Yes, yesterday was the kiddos first day at their new daycare. In fact, it was a half of a day. They had their check-up with the neurologist yesterday morning (all looks good...don't have to go back for 6 months).

C and I stayed at the daycare for a bit (you could kind of tell that the teachers were hoping we would leave). The kiddos seemed to adjust well and we left when it was time for them to have their solids. They are like me (especially Peanut) nothing can distract them from food...not even their parents leaving *smile.*

Today I dropped off by myself because C had an early morning meeting. It took me about a half an hour to put everything away, tape and label their bottles (they are assigned different colors of tape as identifiers), and fill out their sheets. As I was filling out their sheets I felt a little tug on my leg and I looked down and saw Peanut looking up at me...it brought tears to my eyes. (But you all know I am a crier.) I carried her around as I finished up and then handed her over to a caregiver. She was fine until I started walking towards the door and then she SCREAMED. Normally, it is Little Man who cries when I leave, but this time it was Peanut. OMG...it was so hard not to run back in...my poor Peanut.

C is in meetings throughout the day, so I chose not to walk up to the daycare and see them. I probably wouldn't have been able to leave them. I could just see it, me calling C to let her know that me and the kiddos are out in the car waiting for her...since noon *smile.*

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm glad to hear that so far things are going well.  I've told many people it is a blessing and a curse to have JB here at my office.  It's been wonderful being able to nurse her throughout the day but sometimes I stay a bit too long.  Or when she is cranky they will call me, which of course I appreciate, but I have to balance that with work.  kwim?  Enjoy and keep us updated!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"