Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

It's going to be a long day!

Today is C first day going to daycare. I hardly slept last night, and I am kinda freaking out. Hopefully I will stay busy and 4 will come fast. Have a great day ladies.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: It's going to be a long day!

• Options
    Aw good luck lady! You both will do great!  Lots of hugs for you!!
  • Options
    Thanks. I def needed the hug this morning. I know they will take good care of him. I just know I am going to miss him so much. I just have to keep telling myself that I am doing it all for him. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck sweetie! It's a cliche but it will get so much easier once you fall into a routine. Think of the awesome smile and hug you are going to get at the end of the day. I hope it goes by quickly for you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options

imageSnoopyLuv:
    Good luck sweetie! It's a cliche but it will get so much easier once you fall into a routine. Think of the awesome smile and hug you are going to get at the end of the day. I hope it goes by quickly for you!

Thanks. I hope in about two weeks I will feel so much better about it. I am already looking forward to the smile I will get at the end of the day.  

• Options

imageSnoopyLuv:

This. I miss my girl when I'm at work, but try to think about seeing her in the afternoon. I try not to think about what I'm missing, but her little smile when I come to pick her up!

It gets better I promise

• Options

Left HugRight Hug*hugs*

I hope the day goes by fast for you so you can see your little guy soon!! I know it's so hard, especially that first day. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Big hugs! I'm sure you both will be fine!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck. And while you'll miss the crap out of him, eventually it will get better, though you'll still miss the crap out of him. 
  • Options

Hang in there... it'll be a rough day more for you than C, and getting him at the end of the day will be that much sweeter.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"