Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What should I do?

DD fell asleep in her car seat when we went to get dinner.  This was 7-ish.  She usually has a bottle around 8 and goes to bed.  I figured she would wake up when we got home, but it's after 9 now and she's still asleep in her car seat so of course she never got her last bottle.  Do wake her for jammies and bottle or leave her be???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What should I do?

• Options
    Hmm.. that's a toughy. Usually when DD sleeps longer than normal on her last nap, she wakes up ready to party and doesn't fall asleep until much later.
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    As my mom always says-never wake a sleeping baby!  My DD only ate half of what she usually does yesterday and slept great!  Friday night she fell asleep early and before her final bottle.  I would wake her.  If she's hungry she will wake up.  If she wakes up I would do jammies etc.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That happened to me the other night. I gently took him out of his carseat to change his diaper and he woke up enough to eat and put jammies on. I'm a big believer in never wake a sleeping baby but I didnt want him sleeping in his carseat either
  • Options
    This happened to me the other day.  Kennedy fell asleep at 6pm and I just put her into her crib ... and she slept until 7:20am!  (I think this has to do with the fact that she hasn't been feeling well though.)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I do agree if you can get them out of the car seat go for it.  But I have read that if babies go to bed earlier doesn't mean they will wake earlier.  She might sleep better than she ever has.  
  • Options
    I did get her out and she woke up.  She took her bottle and conked right back out.  I'm not even going to hope out loud for good things...don't want to jinx it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"