Pregnant after IF
Options

I think I broke the tiolet at the OB's office!!!

So, there I was trying to pee in that stupid little cup and I felt the cup falling out of my hand.  I was holding on to it with all my might and thought oh phew, good save...then plop, in the toilet!  When I got up to try to get it, the toilet automatically flushed....opps :(  I told the receptionist at the front desk (who thankfully, I know), and she couldn't stop laughing.  Once she pulled herself together she had to call maintenance.  oooops...I hate those darn cups!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I broke the tiolet at the OB's office!!!

• Options
    Oh noooo!! Haha, that's too funny! Thank goodness you knew the receptionist.
  • Options
    OMG.  That is too funny.  That is seriously one of my fears. Those damn pee cups are so tricky.  And the bigger I get, the trickier they are.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no! 
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Hehe that made me giggle. I couldn't imagine! I'm not sure I would have been brave enough to say something!!
  • Options
    I am always scared of doing that too!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Too funny sweetie! Those dang pee cups is right!!
  • Options
    I dropped my cup ion the toilet at my last appt and had to go ask my nurse for another one.  I was pretty embarrassed but I think breaking the toilet is hilarious.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    Well, breaking the toilet with the pee cup is better than breaking the toilet from sitting on it!
  • Options
    LMAO!  I dropped a paper towel in there by accident today.  It's getting hard to maneuver peeing in a cup! Thank God my midwives don't make me do it every time!
  • Options

I fear this every time I go in that little damn cup!  Why are they so small???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"