New Jersey Babies

UppaBaby Vista Stroller Comments?

Has anyone used this stroller?  Any pros/cons

My sister and I want to get this stroller but we aren't sold on the way it reclines.  It doesnt go all the way back as if you were laying down in bed.  It reclines in the sitting down position (picture sitting in a recliner and leaning back).  I don't see how this could be comfortable for an infant that wants to sleep.  I may be wrong but I would love to hear from anyone that's has used or knows more about this stroller than me.

Thanks in advance :-)  

Re: UppaBaby Vista Stroller Comments?

• Love it, Love it, Love it....I have the uppa and is is fantastic. While the toddler seat doesn't completely recline - it goes alot further down then most of the other strollers.Also, it comes wiith a bassinet (no extra charge) for the stroller so you can have ur LO completely laying down.Other things I love are:

-The front wheels can lock so it can also be a jogging stroller

- The toddler seat can be attached either facing you (perfect for infants) or facing outward very easily

-For$40, I purchased the car seat adapter for my peg car seat and I can use it as a snap-and-go

-the basket is huge and usually can fit most of my groceries

-Only con is that the stroller is a little big - not that heavy but wide , can sometimes be a pain in some stores

Hope that helps and good luck!!

• I'm new to using it (just used bassinet today for first time) but have used it several times with the adapter for my Chicco car seat (like a snap and go) and really like it. It has such a smooth ride and a nice big basket on the bottom. 

Cons: it's kind of big and the cup holder always falls out when I close it (might have it in wrong? not sure) 

• Loading the player...
  • I read in an amazon review that the wheels were loud, just like a Graco.  Now, I really want the UppaBaby but I'd like it to handle nicely and relatively smoothly on uneven surfaces.  Any comments?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"