Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

where do you buy your smocked dresses?

I am looking for a springy smocked dress for C for Easter. I am in between a monogrammed dress or one with more of an Easter/Spring print to it. I am having no real luck in finding anything I like.

Where do you find smocked dresses when buying??

Re: where do you buy your smocked dresses?

• Options
    Strasburg Children. I'm not sure if those are a national store or just a Alabama store.
    3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
    FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?
  • Options

Best Dressed Child, eBay, Kelly's Kids, Ragsland, and a lot of FB sale sites (Five Smocked Blessings, Ginger Hares, Smocked Exchange, Mia Bella, etc).

You can "like" all of those on FB and then see their sales - they typically sell on a certain night and it is first come first serve.  Mia Bella has tons listed right now and that is where I got one of Kate's smocked Easter dresses from (she has 4).

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCLAYLIOVER:
    Strasburg Children. I'm not sure if those are a national?store or just a Alabama store.

Thanks! This site is really cute!!?

• Options
    imageLCB34:

Best Dressed Child, eBay, Kelly's Kids, Ragsland, and a lot of FB sale sites (Five Smocked Blessings, Ginger Hares, Smocked Exchange, Mia Bella, etc).

You can "like" all of those on FB and then see their sales - they typically sell on a certain night and it is first come first serve.? Mia Bella has tons listed right now and that is where I got one of Kate's smocked Easter dresses from (she has 4).

Wow! So many choices! Thanks so much. I appreciate the info. This will keep me busy for a while!

Do the dresses usually fit true to size? C will most likely be in 9m clothing by Easter, so that's the size I was looking to get.?

• Options
    imagenikipau144:
    imageLCB34:

You can "like" all of those on FB and then see their sales - they typically sell on a certain night and it is first come first serve.  Mia Bella has tons listed right now and that is where I got one of Kate's smocked Easter dresses from (she has 4).

Wow! So many choices! Thanks so much. I appreciate the info. This will keep me busy for a while!

Do the dresses usually fit true to size? C will most likely be in 9m clothing by Easter, so that's the size I was looking to get. 

It totally depends on the brand.  Most run true to size but Amanda Remembered runs HUGE.  Kate is just now fitting into their 3m.

• Options
    imageLCB34:

These are all great options.  Also, I like Orient Expressed and Remember Ngyuen.  The sizing at Remember Ngyuen is very confusing, though.  The dresses I have gotten have run true to size or small, but the bubbles and rompers have been huge.  But, the prices are awesome.  And they often have crazy sales!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Try www.tinytotsclothing.com My friend owns that site and has awesome products!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"