New Mexico Babies

I'm new to the board

But I'm a native New Mexican :)  Just started posting because we just announced our pregnancy.  I live in Las Cruces, I've lived here since 1999 and I love it.  I grew up in Melrose, NM which is right between Clovis and Fort Summer, I was 45 minutes from Portales.  

I'm hoping for the morning sickness to ease up soon, it's not been a pleasant experience lol, but other than that this is our first and we are incredibly excited and nervous!

Redneck and The Geek 11.5.02
Kidlet born 8.27.11 
Kidlet 2 Due 3.10.16

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I'm new to the board

• Oh and I forgot to mention that I'm doing research on strollers and baby gear and taking recommendations!

Redneck and The Geek 11.5.02
    Kidlet born 8.27.11 
    Kidlet 2 Due 3.10.16

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • GL!  I hope you have a happy and health 9 months.  Welcome to the board
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board!

My number one recommended baby gear is a carrier.  I'm not sure how I would have survived the first couple of months without my Moby Wrap  :)

• Congratulations and good luck! Hope your morning sickness goes away soon and you have a great rest of pregnancy!
  • Hi and congratulations on your pregnancy :) I also live in Las Cruces.  Good luck with your morning sickness.  That was the worst part for me and once it passed it being pregnant was much better!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy!  MS started to fade for me around 13 weeks - hopefully it will for you as well.  That was no fun!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Welcome! If you are active at all I suggest a BOB jogging stroller and a separate car seat rather than a travel system.  You can often find the BOB strollers used on Cragslist, or the 2010 models have been on major clearance lately.  If that's not your thing then I'd say all the travel systems are pretty equal.  We started with an Evenflo.
  • Welcome and congrats.  I hope the morning sickness gets better soon.
  • Welcome and congratuations! We have a jeep jogging stroller and I love it. When DS was first born, we put his car seat in it and used it like a travel system (although the car seat was made by a different company it still fit). Now that he's older, the seat comes out of the recline position so he can sit up when we stroll. It's held up really well too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"