January 2011 Moms

Stroller

What type of Stroller did everyone get? We are trying to decide between the Uppababy Vista, Baby Jogger City select, and Britax B ready.  Expecting our first in September...so much to learn and so hard to decide. I'm glad we are researching early!

Thanks moms

Re: Stroller

• We bought a Baby Jogger City Select and love it so far!  It is such a smooth ride and the baby enjoys our daily walks!  The turn radius is really good and it was easy to maneuver through Macy's.  It folds really easily, it is easy to attach our Graco carseat and is really easy to convert it into each of the different setup options.  I am 5'3 and my husband is 6'3 and we also like the adjustable handle.  I love the large basket underneath too!

I really like the look of the Britax B Ready as a single stroller but didn't like the look as a double.  One of the reasons I bought the BJ City Select over the other strollers is because I liked the setup when it turns into a double stroller way more than the other ones that can turn from single to double.  We just had our first child though, so we haven't actually used the double setup on the City Select, haha.  On the others, like the Britax B Ready, it seems like the seats are almost bunk bed style and the child on the bottom gets the shaft.  However, just an FYI, if you go with the Britax B Ready, I just saw that they have a sale that if you by the B Ready stroller, you can get a their carseat or bassinet for free!

• Weeeelll...none of the above! :o) We got the Chicco and LOVE it! Like the pp, I'm 4'9" and my hubby's 5'10", adjustable handle is great. Easy for me to lift in and out of the car. Smaller wheel base than many travel systems and good in the isles of crowded stores. :o) Also, check safety ratings online! And test drive it around the store!!! Also try taking it up and putting it down, some of them are a pita to fold up!

GL in your search!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I got the chicco too and my husband and i love it. the only downside is the basket underneath is a little small and its hard to put things in with the carseat in it :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"