Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

You lazy bones need to get out of bed.

Re: You lazy bones need to get out of bed.

• Options

I've been up since 4 AM PST.

Dear 4 month wakeful:

FOAD. 

YWIA.

That is all. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

I've been up since 4 AM PST.

Dear 4 month wakeful:

FOAD. 

YWIA.

That is all. 

lol! Where do you find these things?? They are hilarious.

Oh, and here- Coffee

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my wake up call at 5:30 (mountain time). Boo. DH is still in bed which oddly irks me more than being up so early.
  • Options

imageshannond354:
    I got my wake up call at 5:30 (mountain time). Boo. DH is still in bed which oddly irks me more than being up so early.

Yes, I'm the only one up right now. E is already down for her morning nap, and H never got up with us...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I will add that I get very annoyed when DH stays up super late on weekend nights and then still doesn't go get LO when she's crying, and then tries to sleep in late the next day. The volume of my morning activities suddenly increases on the weekends, and I've also "accidentally" left all the lights on in the bedroom when I go downstairs. Oops. Angel
  • Options

imageMrsFv20:
    I will add that I get very annoyed when DH stays up super late on weekend nights and then still doesn't go get LO when she's crying, and then tries to sleep in late the next day. The volume of my morning activities suddenly increases on the weekends, and I've also "accidentally" left all the lights on in the bedroom when I go downstairs. Oops. Angel

This!!! It pisses me off when he stays up til 2am and then sleeps forever. Grr. I've been up since 6am and I don't even have to go to work :( 4-month wakeful???? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"