Babies: 3 - 6 Months

FML Friday?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: FML Friday?

• I don't think I can say FML today.  So I will say FYL, Sookie--that sucks.  Poor Lily and poor you!
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:

I know the West Coast ladies want us to wait on FFFC, but I need to do a pitiful FML.

We started Lily on a small amount of formula last night because I simply cannot keep up with her pumping any longer. She spent all last night writhing and screaming. She has also had a stuffy nose this week. I don't know if it's coincidence, but I think she now has an ear infection while DH declares it's the formula. I don't think formula would make her writhe SEVEN HOURS LATER. So, she has an ear infection most likely and I didn't get her to sleep for longer than a half hour till 4:00 a.m. I had to get up at 6:00. FML.

Oh no! I hope Lily feels better! HUGS!

I have been good about keeping receipts for clothes I am buying for the summer. I have a few things I want to return for different sizes or exchanges. They are all on the same receipt, of which I cannot find.

• Loading the player...
  • I have missed out on way too much bumping because I'm trying to further my stupid education!Stick out tongue FML

Edited because I forgot the all important FML

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• DS has RSV and Pneumonia.  His cough is very "croupy" and while he did manage to sleep 8 hours last night- I slept about 2, bc I kept hearing him cough and worrying.  They put him on steroids, which I hate, but I'm so hoping it helps so we don't end up in the hospital.  So.... FML.  

We need SPRING and healthy babies!!!!

Mommy to Briggs (8/22/10) and Helen (7/18/14)
  • Sookie, that sucks. I hope Lily feels better soon!

Jack STTN last night but I was woken up at 2:30 to my dog digging through the trash. Apparently stale bread, a banana peel and a wet diaper are an irresistible late night snack. FML.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry!! Hope she feels better very soon.

My nipple cracked.And by cracked I mean Moses split this biitch.It hurts.FML.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageuluvfranke:

I'm sorry!! Hope she feels better very soon.

My nipple cracked.And by cracked I mean Moses split this biitch.It hurts.FML.

Bahahahaha! Nice reference. Moses appreciates the shout-out. 

• I am STILL dealing with my Mom's situation and it will cost me probably going part time. FML

And she is probably going to lose her job and medical benefits. Double FML since her prescriptions total about $2k a month.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • 12:30 AM: Girls went to sleep.  3:00 AM: Girls woke up.  FML.

I was so tired this morning that I put on my powder blue Faux Crocs instead of my work shoes.  FML. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageBC&MM:

I am STILL dealing with my Mom's situation and it will cost me probably going part time. FML

And she is probably going to lose her job and medical benefits. Double FML since her prescriptions total about $2k a month.

That really sucks. You might be able to get assistance for the prescription cost though. Especially if any of them are specialty drugs. DH is on a specialty drug that after the insurance kicks in would cost us $100 a month (no where near the level you're expecting though), but the doctor set us up with a group that gives grants towards medications. They granted us enough to cover the cost of the medication. Just thought I'd let you know that you may want to look into that. You have to give all your financial/personal information, but it's worth looking into.  

• imagedetokiet:
    imageBC&MM:

I am STILL dealing with my Mom's situation and it will cost me probably going part time. FML

That really sucks. You might be able to get assistance for the prescription cost though. Especially if any of them are specialty drugs. DH is on a specialty drug that after the insurance kicks in would cost us $100 a month (no where near the level you're expecting though), but the doctor set us up with a group that gives grants towards medications. They granted us enough to cover the cost of the medication. Just thought I'd let you know that you may want to look into that. You have to give all your financial/personal information, but it's worth looking into.  

Please tell me more about this and how to start this. Even if you want to PM me.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • just FML altogether.
  • I got TWO phone calls from DS's school yesterday about him getting in trouble on 2 separate occasions.  1nce from the principal in the morning for hitting kids on the bus with a slinky & running around.  Another call in the afternoon from his religion teacher, apparently he thinks its ok to sneak binoculars into church & then fight with teacher when she tries to take them away. FML

Carson has been sleeping through the night, but last night he got up at 12 &  stayed up till 2 Am, then got up for the day at 5:30.  Plus I've been coughing all night so no sleep for me + working overtime again today. FML

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageBC&MM:

Please tell me more about this and how to start this. Even if you want to PM me.

PM sent. :) 

ETA: I should probably add my own FML so I stay on topic here.

I woke up at 11pm last night sweating my butt off, so I turned the heat down a little. I was freezing when I woke up this morning. FML

• I have not had more than a 2 hour stretch of sleep in 7 weeks, thanks to Callan's cold.

My DS1 is now sick. Coughing so hard he vomited (all over me and his spiderman couch), and also having stomach issues. So my awesome little guy had a diarrhea accident all over. That was great to clean up. Croup and pinkeye are now going around his preschool class (that should be fun with an infant at home).

Tonight I am hosting DS1's birthday party at ChuckEcheese and I am dreading it.

My mom claims she is coming down in the morning to "help", but it is past 10am already and she has not left for the hour and a half drive that she has to make it here. Last time she came down to "help" she:

A) slept on my couch until 9:45 B) took a nice, long, hot shower and proceded to take 2+ hours to "get ready" (you know, to sit in the house with me and her 2 grand kids) even though I had not had a chance to shower for 2 days. and C) made a huge mess that she left for me to clean up.

I know I sound ungrateful, but if you say you're coming down to help, then effing HELP!

I'm beyond exhausted! FML!!

• DS woke up crying and having an epic meltdown multiple times last night (to the point DH said he put him in the car and drove him around for half an hour) and did not sleep for longer then an hour at a time.  He passed him off around 2am. FML

We have no idea what the problem is....he has a cold, but we thought it was getting better, he might be teething and we tried some solids the last two nights (literally he had less than one teaspoon of oatmeal).  This was the hardest night to this point...nothing made him happy and I think the only reason he did sleep was from exhaustion.  Poor buddy!

• DS has had RSV since last Tuesday! I missed work on wed because doc said he couldnt go to daycare. My sister was able to come into town and watch him on thurs and fri. Monday DH was off and stayed home with him. Tues and Wed my sitter got called into work at the last minute, so I had to call into work for Tues and Wed and then yesterdday when I came into work I got my SECOND write up in three weeks for missing last wed and this tues and wed because I have no sick/vaca leave time since my maternity leave and NICU follow ups have eaten it all up. My first write up was because i missed work bc DH was sick sick and I had to take him to see a surgeon and get a CT scan and was later diagnosed with colitis!! So yesteday was my second write up, ONLY BECAUSE I MISSED WORK FOR MY FAMILY! Which is my first and foremost priority!!!!

I'm one mess up away from being fired....FML

• I picked DS up from daycare yesterday, and Miss Dawn informed me that 3 toddlers in the house have RSV.  I called the pedi and talked to the triage nurse, who said to keep an eye out for any symptoms.  Since he has had heart surgery, if he does come down with it, he would have to be admitted to the hospital to be monitered.

Also, the in-laws will be here in t-minus 8 hours.  FML.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • DS is getting over bronchiolitis and thankfully does not have a bad case of it. He seemed to be much better yesterday, but coughed almost all night- of course keeping me awake with worry watching him on the monitor like a hawk making sure he was not coughing up and choking. Wakes up at 1:30 and then 5:15 but won't nurse more than 5 minutes and seems to just want comfort. Then decided he was up for the day after seeming asleep after the 5:15 session.

And now I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose. Ooph. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• well...I feel silly FML-ing this when there are sick babies, but I just met up w/ an Atlanta bumpie to buy some party supplies, and I didn't realize until after I got out of the car and had been standing there for a few minutes, that I didn't put on the cute high boots that I meant to wear w/ my outfit. I was wearing my tall, patterned socks and the clogs that I had been wearing just to drive. The boots were right next to  me on the floor. She probably thought I was an idiot. I at least looked like one, so I wouldn't blame her.
  • Couldn't fall asleep last night because DH's snoring sounds like a chainsaw. I got up at night to grab a pillow that was on the floor so I could put it over his head and as I was bending down, I smacked my chin on the footboard, almost knocking myself out. So at 2 am I was putting frozen spinach on my chin and now it's a huge bump and we have an event tonight. FML!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • While I bathed the poop-covered kid this morning the dog stole the dirty changing pad cover and snacked on its contents. FML.

There is a baby sock MIA. She may have eaten that, too. FML. 

I have to put out on Monday. FML.  

Edited to add: It could always be worse. I hope the sick little ones feel better soon! 

• The Magic Sleepsuit I bought is not magical enough to get my teething DD to sleep soundly in her crib for more than 1.5 hours at a time. FML.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sorry to all those with sick babies:( I hope they feel better soon and everyone gets lots of sleep this weekend!

I seriously have soooo much work that I need to get done. I have wanted to be busy for so long, but now I am, and I dont feel like doing it. at. all... I would much rather bump but some of it is due today. FML

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I got a flat tire this morning while leaving for work. At the exact same time my heat stopped working, so I'm stuck with Rome in the backseat, my heat no longer working and it being -3 degrees outside. We wait 45 minutes for DH to come to the rescue only to find out my spare has a leak and my boss says I HAVE to come to work. Roman cried his eyes out the entire drive to work because of being in his carseat for so long. Now I'm wondering how the hell I am going to get back home when I get done with work. FML
  • Sorry to all the mama's with sick babies. =( Hope they get better soon!

We were supposed to be going to visit the ILs next month, but DH will HOPEFULLY be getting offered a new job today, which means he won't be able to take the time off. ::happy dance:: FIL calls today and says they will just come and visit us. They can stay at our place, right? FML

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FML - DS and I both have colds, DS was nice enough to share his with me. 

We have to do a nebulizer treatment 4 times a day. DS at first had no problem doing this, and  today he screams every time I try to give him the treatment.. Ugh this sucks. 

And I can't breathe through my nose.. it's too stuffed up to try.  

FML I hate being sick, and I hate DS being sick..  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've never participated in these before, but I feel it today!

Last night, DS woke every 20-60 minutes all night, then stayed awake for 45-60 minutes wanting to practice his raspberries.  I didn't get to sleep until 4am, and then we were still up every 45 minutes until we got up at 8.  FML

We just found out that DS is probably sensitive to dairy.  I'm already vegetarian, and just about everything in my house has some sort of dairy in it.  I'm limited to a banana and juice until we can get out to go shopping. Hopefully he's not sensitive to soy too because then I'll really have nothing to eat. At least I have coffee - I can live on that. . .right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am supposed to have brunch with sylwill tomorrow and woke up with a nasty earache, sore throat and cough. I want to go to urgent care to get antibiotics but H won't let me take the baby there because of all the germs floating around. I am miserable and pissed that I won't get to drink at 11 AM tomorrow! FML!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"