Cincinnati Babies

Want a baby born on 11-11-11?

I heard on the radio that the next 2 weeks would be the optimum time to have a EDD of 11-11-11. So if you're TTC, get your baby dance on ladies. GL Wink

The perfect day to conceive would be February 18; a woman with a regular 28-day cycle would have a due date of November 11. But, naturally, most babies aren't delivered on their exact due dates because cycles vary and not all pregnancies last exactly 40 weeks. But it won't hurt to get those candles out on Valentine's Day and have some fun!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

Re: Want a baby born on 11-11-11?

• OMG!  I should be ovulating over the weekend or next week sometime!
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I go in for a follicle check tomorrow. Hopefully I will be on target to do an IUI some time next week. Heck, with the IUI I don't even have to worry about getting romantic and busting out the candles. I kinda feel like I pay a hooker, since I just pay Dr. A $25 bucks to try and get knocked up haha.
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestillwaiting12:
    I go in for a follicle check tomorrow. Hopefully I will be on target to do an IUI some time next week. Heck, with the IUI I don't even have to worry about getting romantic and busting out the candles. I kinda feel like I pay a hooker, since I just pay Dr. A $25 bucks to try and get knocked up haha.

It does feel kind of like that sometimes doesn't it. I really hope this is it for you. I am praying for you!

• imageklee411:

So if you're TTC, get your baby dance on ladies. GL Wink

This made me totally LOL.   :)

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • We are TTC #2, that's funny, I didn't even think about the due date, I just thought maybe we could get a Nov. baby! I'm due to try the weekend of the 18th, so here's hoping! :)
  • Makes sense.... as we're hitting the time I conceived LO and his first due date was 11-11-10! Smile

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Next week's my ovulation week, here's to the baby dance!!!!

Although it's our first 'try' after a m/c Sad

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 11/11 is also Veterans Day.  :)
  • I felt the same way when we were TTC. I always joke and say "my husband wasn't even there when my children were concieved" I love the look on my friends faces.  We had our IUI on the same day of a scheduled girls night to see Taylor Swift in concert, and that cycle was the one that I became pregnant with my DD.  My husband and I joke about how I got knocked up at a Taylor Swift concert.  Good luck with the IUI.
  • Where's the LIKE button..... I just had to post this article on FB

I won't be ready on Feb 18, but close enough...... my IUI will be the following week.

Good luck ladies :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"