Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Please Pray for Annabelle Joy

Hello

One of the couples that we took our childbirth class with is in need of everyone's thoughts and prayers. Their daughter Annabelle Joy has been diagnosed with SCID, a very rare immunodeficiency. She has also developed a rare type of pneumonia called PCP. It is most commonly seen in HIV victims and is fatal. Right now she is fighting for her life at 5 months old.

After reading about everything they are going through I can honestly say they are two of the strongest people I have ever met and while we never became anything more than FB friends after our classes ended I feel the need to ask everyone on here to pray for Annabelle. She has met every challenge and is still fighting hard. My family is praying constantly. Thanks everyone!

Re: Please Pray for Annabelle Joy

• Options
    praying for them!
  • Options

I just posted about her the other day!  I used to cheer with the mom in high school.  That is too weird :)

I think about them all the time and check the CaringBridge website a million times a day.  I hope everything works out for them!  She is the sweetest girl in the world. I can't even imagine what they are going through.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh my gosh how sad! I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted
  • Options
    Oh no... you bet, they're in my prayers.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options
    I went to high school with the father.  I feel so horrible for them and I am also praying for them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My husband and I must have been part of your Lamaze class, because that is how I met Kyle and Audrey also. The strength and undying faith that these two have shown is inspiring. Although Annabelle is now with her Father in heaven, I am still praying for them. May they find comfort and peace!

Annabelle's story reminds me that every second I get to spend with my baby is precious. We are SO blessed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"