Trying to Get Pregnant

My screenname has a whole new meaning ...

Because I am now a KNOCKED UP Jayhawk girl!!

I am in total shock right now. When I got up this morning, I first checked with an IC and I thought I saw a super faint line, so then I checked with a FRER and I definitely saw a faint line there, so then I checked the CBE digital and that word popped up "Pregnant"!

Things I did different this cycle: Femara (2.5mg CD 3-5); started Bromocriptine for high prolactin; got my first +OPK so I knew when to time BD; BD'd O-2, O-1, and O (x2); 50mg of B6 daily; drank POM CD1-O; drank 2-3 cups (instead of just 1) of green tea CD1-O. Also, FWIW, Cheri22 was correct ... she told me January (which O was on January 30th).

My symptoms were really just a terrible cold for the past 4-5 days. In the past around this time, I typically feel bloated, have cramps, sore boobies -- but none of that has really happened.

We are VERY cautiously expecting and will be monitored closely by my OB and my endocrinologist. If you all don't mind, I'll probably still lurk around here for a few more days as I get this all confirmed by my doctors. 

I'm sad to be leaving you lovely ladies, because you all have given me a tremendous amount of friendship, information, advice, and much needed humor. I will continue to keep you all in my T&Ps for you all to get BFPs!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My screenname has a whole new meaning ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"