Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

you know what question I hate?

From my husband: DS woke up, do you want me to get him and rock him? Of course I want you to asshat, but I'm going to say No, I'll do it cause I don't want to hear you biitch about how you have to get up for work in the morning and I sleep in. Yeah, I sleep in cause I'm up every 2 hrs during the night d-bag. Mind you, I JUST got out of the shower had barely brushed my hair out when this happened. Someday, DS will wake up and H will say I'll get him instead of do you want me to. Someday.........

Re: you know what question I hate?

• Options
    At least he asks :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hell no, just tell him to go get the baby!!!!!!!!  Who gives a crap if he whines later.  Tell him later to quit his whining and be a man.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageouraddress7:
    At least he asks :P

This.

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Mine doesn't even ask because he works and I don't. I think that's just a part of being a SAHM.
  • Options

I hate that question too. DH always ask, "Do you want me to feed him? Do you want me to change him? etc."

Why do they have to ask? It would be a whole lot better if they just got up and did it.

• Options

I told my DH when it comes to stuff like that just do it don't ask me.  If you really want to do something for me you'll do it, if you ask then you're hoping for a chance to get out of it. 

• Options

imageKara5109:
    Mine doesn't even ask because he works and I don't. I think that's just a part of being a SAHM.

WHOA...hell to the NO!!

You DO work, my dear! You have the world's hardest job; being a Mommy!

Granted you may not work out of the home, but that doesn't negate the fact that you deserve a break!

Your DH is this child's father, and his baby NEEDS him every once in a while to form a bond...not to mention the fact that you need some baby-free time.

You don't get lunch breaks or coffee breaks...and you can't punch out when 8 hours is up.

Your DH needs to take over some more baby duty!

• Options
    DH and I just had this conversation when I asked him to get up (after a 4 hr nap) and help me so I could do laundry and bottles and he said "why do I have to get up? What did you do all day? WTF REALLY?
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRunningWife:

imageKara5109:

WHOA...hell to the NO!!

You DO work, my dear! You have the world's hardest job; being a Mommy!

Granted you may not work out of the home, but that doesn't negate the fact that you deserve a break!

Your DH is this child's father, and his baby NEEDS him every once in a while to form a bond...not to mention the fact that you need some baby-free time.

You don't get lunch breaks or coffee breaks...and you can't punch out when 8 hours is up.

Your DH needs to take over some more baby duty!

This! I am a SAHM and DH works a lot. In fact he just left for work and it's 5 am! He will be home at 10 tonight. Long day for him today but after I tried to put her to sleep and she woke up time and time again after I finished feeding her he just said 'I'll take her you go back to sleep'. We don't ask, we can kind of tell when it's time to switch. Being home alone with her all day is not easy either as much as I love it. When he comes home he takes her the minute he walks through the door and he gives her a bottle before bed (only bottle she gets) because he wants to. He never asks, I'd find that a bit weird since he is the father.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"