Military Families

Are you appreciated??????

Talking to Dh on skype and out of nowhere he says "babe you look so pretty today." I was wearing sweat pants & a t-shirt. I told him thx for the comment but he said "why thank me its the truth. I want you to know you're a great wife & mother, I love you so much & appreciate what you do for our family & I don't tell you that enough." I felt so good inside & appreciated. I wanted to cry! I'm so inlove & soon to be married 3 years next month.
DeterminedBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are you appreciated??????

• Oh that sounds so good to hear...  I wish that they would say it more often hahaha.  I love it when my hubby tells me that he appreciates me and all but sometimes when they should say they dont...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH tells me that everyday. I look like a complete mess lately because m/s has hit full force. He looked at me last night and told me how beautiful I look, and I stared at him like he was crazy, lol. We've been married for almost 7 years, and he has always been great.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm jealous!  I wish my DH would say nice things like that to me over Skype.  However he's always around ppl so he acts like a butt face most of the time lol.
  • I would cry too! Then I would buy him a bunch of snacks and send it to him (if he was overseas).

I was wearing sweats this past weekend and told him sorry I look like a slob. He said "Well I broke it, so I bought it." butthead - it was his way of saying he didn't care what I was wearing but still.

• MH tells me a lot what a good wife and mom I am. It is nice to hear. When he is gone for more than a week he always sends flowers to the house. When he is deployed I have beautiful flowers in the house at least every 2 weeks.
  • Thats just the sweetest thing our men can say!  Reminds me of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful man in my life!  Glad you've got a good one too!Wink
  • That is too sweet!  Aren't those kinds of comments the best?  I'm happy for you :)

• aww that is so sweet. It may just be the hormones but reading this made me tear up a bit. I love when DH says things like this though I wish it was a little more often.
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"