Parenting after a Loss

Please excuse all my "am I or am I not" b!tching about labor!

I'm sorry.  I'm sooooo sorry.  I know I'm being annoying and repetitive and annoying some more.  And I'm not even asking "am I?"  I just want to complain.  I have a lower back ache and a tummy ache and at first I got excited because I was reading how real contractions generally start in the lower back then radiate to the belly.  But then I was feeling my belly and it doesn't really feel hard to me like you would expect during a contraction.  So I guess I just have a back ache and a belly ache.  Eff. 
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Please excuse all my "am I or am I not" b!tching about labor!

• You're not being annoying at all!  I didn't have natural labor (was induced at 41 weeks b/c I was 0 cm and 0% effaced) so I have no idea.  Hopefully it happens soon for you!  Hang in there!!!
    Prolactinoma, Hypothyroidism, PCOS m/c 8-19-08 @ 9wks 3d
    "And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday and I know that I am the luckiest."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Hang in there, mama!!! You are SO close!!!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ((hugs)) - I promise, the baby will come out!  LO knows her birthday, she's just not tellin.  :)

FWIW, I was in labor for 24 hours or so and thought it was my IBD acting up, lol.  I totally couldn't tell the difference between diarrhea and labor.  FAIL....

• Complain away!!!! We're almost there!!!!!!! FWIW, my contractions on Friday morning felt like a stomach ache!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You're not annoying me... you're just making me analyze my own pains more, and I still have way longer to go! I am getting annoyed with myself though, go figure... I keep hoping for labor signs (not to actually deliver, just a hint that it might happen earlier than induction) and I have way way too much to do before she's born... including moving this weekend (hopefully), Kaygan's birthday party, my cousin's baby is being born, another birthday party to go to, senior pictures to take and edit for my cousin, get a few new things for Karlyle... yeah, I really need to not have her any time soon, but I just can't help but hope!

I keep having lots of pains too, weird ones that would make me think something was happening if I was closer to my EDD... I'm glad I have an u/s (oh yeah, add OB appts to the list) on Wednesday to confirm that all my weird feelings are nothing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think you're annoying. I actually really enjoy reading about how you're progressing!!! Weeeeeeee! So close girlfriend!
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"