Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I love my cloth diapers!

Not only are they super cute but we haven't had a single blow out since we switched to cloth... we were having multiple blowouts per day it was crazy... I tried moving up a size, switching brands, etc, nothing worked... except cloth! Yay!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love my cloth diapers!

• Options

Cloth is wonderful in so many ways!

We went out of state for a wedding when Joy was 3 months and we thought it would be a great idea to use disposables while we were away....they sucked so bad.  She destroyed her dress right before the ceremony :(

Never again!

Which CDs did you get?

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    This makes me all warm and tingly! You know where to look if ya need some more ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This makes me so glad that I ordered some today!  I can't wait!  I think I'm addicted already I had to stop myself from buying a whole stash before I figure out if I like them or not, but I think I already made up my mind.  When did you switch?

• Options
    Yep, the no blow-outs is the best. I did cloth with DS #1 through PTing and now with DS#2. We were at a wedding last weekend and I put the baby in a disposable and dress up clothes. He pooped and it leaked everywhere. It was his first blow-out since he has been born. I love cloth too :-) I also love the fact that I can use them as an excuse to buy him more clothes since I am saving money by re-using diapers. Ha! 
  • Options

imageuluvfranke:
    This makes me all warm and tingly! You know where to look if ya need some more ;)

You are the official cloth diaper guru for the 3-6 board!

• Options
    imageQueenBee320:

imageuluvfranke:

You are the official cloth diaper guru for the 3-6 board!

hahaha! I just LOVE them :)
  • Options
    imagea*Lacy:

Cloth is wonderful in so many ways!

We went out of stat..e for a wedding when Joy was 3 months and we thought it would be a great idea to use disposables while we were away....they sucked so bad.  She destroyed her dress right before the ceremony :(

Never again!

Which CDs did you get?

I got Flip covers and inserts which I LOOOOOVE! I also had some whisper wraps and prefolds from when I CDerd with my DS.
  • Options
    Yay!!  I love my CDs also.  We've never had a blow out!  We did have a period where he was leaking all the time, but I did a soak with some RnG and then they were fine - must have had some build up.  What kind of CDs are you using?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

We switched at 3 months because of the blowouts and have not have once since.  I am also a little obsessed now - they are SO cute.  Smile

PSA:  I have some NIP FB mediums FS if anyone is interested email me (sarah.cantara at gmail.com) .... I love them, just bought too many!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageQueenBee320:

This makes me so glad that I ordered some today!  I can't wait!  I think I'm addicted already I had to stop myself from buying a whole stash before I figure out if I like them or not, but I think I already made up my mind.  When did you switch?

I just switched on Tuesday, haha! She's already had several poops that would not have stayed in a disposable though... she's a big pooper :P Yeah, I don't "need" more CD but that doesn't mean I don't want more... there's so many cute ones!
  • Options
    I can't wait we're planning to CD soon and I'm overly excited
    BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • Options

imageouraddress7:
    Not only are they super cute but we haven't had a single blow out since we switched to cloth... we were having multiple blowouts per day it was crazy... I tried moving up a size, switching brands, etc, nothing worked... except cloth! Yay!

Thats great! What kind do you use? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used a sposie about a week ago because I was behind on laundry.,, she pooped and it was up to her ears, in her armpits. this NEVER happens in cloth
  • Options

Even when DD *does* blow out - it is almost always contained by the cover (when we have prefolds on).

We flew over Thanksgiving and used sposies....she had a MASSIVE blowout on the plane.  Got ALL over her clothes - and luckily I had her wrapped in a blanket or else I would have had infant poo all over myself too.   

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageCeb0405:

imageouraddress7:

Thats great! What kind do you use? 

I'm using Flip covers and inserts :)
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    I used a sposie about a week ago because I was behind on laundry.,, she pooped and it was up to her ears, in her armpits. this NEVER happens in cloth
    yeah it was getting rediculous... practically every time she would blowout up the back all the way up to her neck! Disgusting.
  • Options
    I've been known to use DH's old t-shirts when we're behind on laundry...and they still work better then disposables lol.

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    This exactly. So happy we switched. Not one blow out yet compared to daily blow outs in disposables. Love them. Also just found the love for fitteds, and GM's. Yayks!
  • Options
    Been CDing since November -- LOVE IT.
  • Options
    imagea*Lacy:
    I've been known to use DH's old t-shirts when we're behind on laundry...and they still work better then disposables lol.
    bahhahaha
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

imagea*Lacy:

That is awesome! Do you snappi/cover?

We went on a 3-day road trip to have DD baptized and she had more blowouts in those 3 days of sposies than in 3 months of cloth. Including her century-old baptism dress. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekspies:

imagea*Lacy:

We went on a 3-day road trip to have DD baptized and she had more blowouts in those 3 days of sposies than in 3 months of cloth. Including her century-old baptism dress. 

When we're home we don't use covers, so I just snappi'd it and it held really well.

• Options
    imagea*Lacy:
    imagekspies:

imagea*Lacy:

When we're home we don't use covers, so I just snappi'd it and it held really well.

Earlier this week, this link was emailed to me from my local CD yahoo group. It's how to easily make a CD out of a tshirt. I want to try it just so I can say I put Addie in a diaper made from her daddy's shirt! 

https://www.cloth-diapers-made-easy.com/the-no-sew-tshirt-diaper.html

• Options

I love mine too.

We only had one blow out cause I was messing with the snaps to see what fit DS best. First time was a major fail, second time till now Yes success.

• Options
    We love ours too! We used sposies while waiting for DS circ to heal, and they were awful. Blowouts and leaks everyday. The only time we have had an issue with the cloth, is after a late night changing session and SOMEONE forgot to put the cover on over the prefold... Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"