Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Who is still up?

I just got home from work. I'm eating chips and salsa and drinking sparkling wine. I have every intention of drinking a little too much. Just a little though.

Whatcha doin ladies?

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You

Re: Who is still up?

• Options
    this and rocking J while our friends and dh are playing BP in the garage. Huh?
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Me! but I am ready to go... had a tough day with DD sick Sad
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    me. LO is out for the night (sleeping) and I should also be sleeping but I'm lazing on the couch w/the computer.
  • Options

I'm sitting here, recovering from half of a blue moon earlier....I'm a total lightweight now.

And I'm freaking out because I'm pretty sure I just saw a roach across the room.  Living for free is awesome but I also live in a dorm full of teenage boys....roaches seem to be inevitable.  Yuck!

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options

imagekrissypoo41:
    me. LO is out for the night (sleeping) and I should also be sleeping but I'm lazing on the couch w/the computer.

When I saw your post I immediately thought your LO was "out" partying hahahahahhahahha!!!! I am so tired I can't even think straight... good night!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenadinethequeen01:
    beer pong?
  • Options
    imagea*Lacy:

I'm sitting here, recovering from half of a blue moon earlier....I'm a total lightweight now.

And I'm freaking out because I'm pretty sure I just saw a roach across the room.  Living for free is awesome but I also live in a dorm full of teenage boys....roaches seem to be inevitable.  Yuck!

Dorm of teenage boys?
  • Options
    I stayed up waaay too late making a birthday crown for Henry.  I am pumping now so my boobs don't explode overnight and then I am headed straight to bed.
  • Options
    Just put DD down after hanging at our friends house tonight, and now I'm beat! G'night!
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    imagea*Lacy:

Dorm of teenage boys?

We live at the boarding school that my husband works at, in an apartment in the boys dorm building,

That may or may not make sense, but I'm too tired to try and clarify it further....

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    hanging out bored as hell, H is pissing me off because he won't turn off Food Network and I am freakin' starving.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options

Just finished my chores (first time in a long time that I've gotten them all done!), and now I'm sitting here drinking a beer and waiting for one of my stupid cats to come out from under the bed in DS's room.  He likes to bolt into rooms and hide - he thinks it's a fun game.

I think I'll either go sew or veg out with Hulu and a bowl of popcorn here in a little bit, unless DS decides to wake up..  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm here bumping on my phone (stupid computer doesn't work... Tomorrow I'm taking t to yet another genius bar appt) while watching real housewives. I just boiled all my new pump parts and packed up my two broken pumps. I want wine. Lots of it, but I'm sick so probably not a good idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Just got home from my mom and dad's...DS just went down and I'm cruising here for a bit before i hit the sack to read for a bit...

• Options
    imageLuvBeingMrsH:

imagekrissypoo41:

When I saw your post I immediately thought your LO was "out" partying hahahahahhahahha!!!! I am so tired I can't even think straight... good night!

hehe :) 

• Options
    imagea*Lacy:
    imageJ+MS:
    imagea*Lacy:

Dorm of teenage boys?

We live at the boarding school that my husband works at, in an apartment in the boys dorm building,

That may or may not make sense, but I'm too tired to try and clarify it further....

Yep that makes sense! I was just thinking "poor thing lives with all those boys!" lol
  • Options
    I'm here. Waiting for DH to get home from work and waiting to see how long DS sleeps this time. Up every 2 or 3 hours is getting old...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well I WAS sleeping. But apparently it's now playtime.... for the last 45 minutes. So now I'm on mobile duty to try to get him to go back to sleep. Ugh.
  • Options

imagerochella:
    Me.  Insomnia.  I slept so good when I was pregnant.  Now I need the sleep more than ever and ..nope 

Ugh... I wish I slept well while I was pregnant. I was so uncomfortable and hot, I hardly slept at all. I didn't know I was going to have to do without it so soon.

• Options
    imageJ+MS:
    imagenadinethequeen01:
    beer pong?
    Yes maam
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm lurking.I just said goodnight to Adria and I'm about to watch some tv on my laptop and then go to sleep,hopefully.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Options

Yo.

• Options
    up watching dream catcher eating carmel corn...
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aaaaand.... now DS is up with us.
  • Options

imageDaniLorello:
    I haven't seen that movie in forever!

Mmmm caramel corn. Is it wrong that I rip pieces of caramel off while the popcorn is popping? haha

• Options

imageHisSunshine1220:
    Have you ever tried just giving him a pacifier and seeing if he would go back to sleep?

I know my DS is a month older but that is how I got him to STTN, and he has been doing it for almost 2 weeks. 

• Options
    imageUnderAtree:

imageDaniLorello:

Mmmm caramel corn. Is it wrong that I rip pieces of caramel off while the popcorn is popping? haha

lol now we are watching xfiles and have moved to the buttered section of our tub haha I never thought about making FRESH carmel corn! ::gets excited::

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDaniLorello:
    imageUnderAtree:

imageDaniLorello:

lol now we are watching xfiles and have moved to the buttered section of our tub haha I never thought about making FRESH carmel corn! ::gets excited::

Oooh I love the can ones. The cheese one is the best!

Orville Redenbacher  sells them in the box. You just pop, add caramel, put it in the microwave to melt, mix, and enjoy. I am so getting me some tomorrow.

• Options
    imageUnderAtree:
    imageDaniLorello:
    imageUnderAtree:

imageDaniLorello:

Orville Redenbacher  sells them in the box. You just pop, add caramel, put it in the microwave to melt, mix, and enjoy. I am so getting me some tomorrow.

lol I seriously though *safeway is 24hrs I could go right now* but my deter-ant was that I didnt want to put pants back on hahahahaha!

• Options

imagestarrkitten89:
    I'm lurking.I just said goodnight to Adria and I'm about to watch some tv on my laptop and then go to sleep,hopefully.

I'm up reading your blog.. You're so strong! I'm here with a box of tissues... 

• Options
    imageDaniLorello:
    imageUnderAtree:
    imageDaniLorello:
    imageUnderAtree:

imageDaniLorello:

lol I seriously though *safeway is 24hrs I could go right now* but my deter-ant was that I didnt want to put pants back on hahahahaha!

lol I wish we had a 24hr store. I'd be there right now, in my pjs Embarrassed as my friend likes to say "I gives a fvck I got my flip-flops on" (she was also drunk when she said that hahaha.
  • Options
    Max and I are still up. I swear this kid is a crazy night owl.
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageUnderAtree:
    imageDaniLorello:
    imageUnderAtree:
    imageDaniLorello:
    imageUnderAtree:

imageDaniLorello:

lol I wish we had a 24hr store. I'd be there right now, in my pjs Embarrassed as my friend likes to say "I gives a fvck I got my flip-flops on" (she was also drunk when she said that hahaha.

hey I get it. we live in an area where Im pretty sure no one would look twice at me if I were sans flip flops or pants hehehehee

• Options
    imageUnderAtree:

imageHisSunshine1220:
    Have you ever tried just giving him a pacifier and seeing if he would go back to sleep?

I know my DS is a month older but that is how I got him to STTN, and he has been doing it for almost 2 weeks. 

Yeah, that normally works when he wakes up around 5am, but if we do that when he wakes up earlier in the night, it only pisses him off. lol

Does your DS still need you to replace the paci, or is he not waking up at all anymore?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"