Pregnant after a Loss
Options

3rd PG, different symptoms, anyone else?

My siggy explains my history.  My first pg, my only symptom was sore breasts.  My second was sore breasts and extreme fatigue.  This one includes morning sickness coming and going, on top of the other two symptoms.  I have thrown up twice (and hate to admit it, have been happy about it!). According to u/s, I am 7w2d.

I was wondering if anyone else had more pronounced symptoms with a PG that carried to term.

FTR, I do go to the doctor again for u/s #2 (#1 was too soon to see more than a sack), and I know I'll get some confirmation then, but I am nervous in the meantime!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3rd PG, different symptoms, anyone else?

• Options
    Each one has been different for me too.
  • Options
    Mine have pretty much been the same except when I went on progesterone I felt like crap.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like my boobs hurt more the first time I was pregnant. I never really get morning sickness. I had more cramping with my first pregnancy and hardly have any this time. 
  • Options

I haven't carried a baby to term, yet, but my symptoms were a little different between the first pregnancy (that I lost) and this one. I would get nauseous with my first one and didn't so much with this one. Good luck at your next u/s!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#1 missed mc on 7/14/10 at 10 weeks
  • Options
    They have all been different for me. This one I didn't have as many symptoms, though.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    Mine have pretty much all been the same, except for cramping. I didn't have this much cramping with my last 3 pregnancies. GL!
    "Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • Options

My boobs were extremely sore very early with my first PG that I lost.  I never had morning sickness with that one.  This time around, I was completely surprised with a BFP because I didn't have any specific PG symptoms.  My boobs are not as sore. They only hurt when I walk up and down stairs.  I don't have any nausea yet, but it is too early for that.  I only 4wks pregnant.  Everyone tells me that every pregnancy can be different, it is not good to compare.  GL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"