Parenting
Options

BFN

I caved and POAS. I got a dollar store brand. Anyways, BFN. I'm bummed but ok at the same time. AF due Friday. Results would have shown now right?

Re: BFN

• Options
    Booo. Don't give up hope til the red-lady sings.
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's definitely still early and you didn't use fmu.  You are still in the running for sure.  Have you had any symptoms this time?  With N and G I had horrible acid reflux (hurt so bad my back even hurt) and I was going to pee like every 30 mins.  Those were my two main symptoms.  Good luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anything is possible til af shows. We were in the same boat this morning til af showed up for me ARRGHHH! GL to you and if it's not your month maybe next month for both of us! GL!
    *Corrina born August 30, 2006* *Kaya born August 6, 2009* brimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Think positive, it's still early. Keep us updated and GL!
  • Options
    It's still possible!  But if not have lots of fun with DH trying next month!
    Liam is 5!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Bummer!  But I definitely don't think you are out - especially with a $ test!

I am trying to convince myself NOT to test tomorrow -- 9DPO with a first response...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"