Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

The Mullet

here it is:

I just want to trim it a little bit, not shave it or anything, it bugs me that it's uneven :P oh well, I guess I'll keep my scissors away from it for now... anyone else have mullet pictures they would like to share?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Mullet

• Options
    No mullet over here, just an old man bald spot. I think the mullet looks pretty sweet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageouraddress7:

here it is:

I just want to trim it a little bit, not shave it or anything, it bugs me that it's uneven :P oh well, I guess I'll keep my scissors away from it for now... anyone else have mullet pictures they would like to share?

All business in the front...all parrrrrtaaayyy in the back!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

two sweet mullets!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh definitely don't cut it! It'll even out eventually. I'm just jealous she has so much hair!

Charlie never had a mullet, but he did have a Friar Tuck (we called him Friar Chuck). aka no hair except for the bottom of his hairline by his neck. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was on his 2 month birthday. Luckily it's evened out now except for his bald spot he's rubbed off on the back of his head.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagebeccs98:

Oh definitely don't cut it! It'll even out eventually. I'm just jealous she has so much hair!

Charlie never had a mullet, but he did have a Friar Tuck (we called him Friar Chuck). aka no hair except for the bottom of his hairline by his neck. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was on his 2 month birthday. Luckily it's evened out now except for his bald spot he's rubbed off on the back of his head.

she does have a lot of it, I can't believe it goes over her collar already. I love that color polo he has on, I just got a CD the same color.  That's so funny, friar Chuck :P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageouraddress7:

she does have a lot of it, I can't believe it goes over her collar already. I love that color polo he has on, I just got a CD the same color.  That's so funny, friar Chuck :P

I do too! He only fit in that for about.. a week and a half. Sad.

• Options
    Yes  hilarious..
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm all for male pattern baldness and skirted eggshells (google it, I dare you)... especially on a girl!

THIS ISN'T THE BUMP, THIS IS SPARTA!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"