Pregnant after IF
Options

did anyone test out their trigger?

Hi Ladies-

I'm sneaking over from the IF board.  Did any of you ladies test out your trigger shot?  And if so, did you get a negative test at some point?

I tested today (9 days past ER) to see if the trigger was gone, and it was negative.  Just wondering if this happened to anyone and they still got a positive.

I am completely aware that I am just obsessing and that I will have my answer for good or for bad in a few days. . . but self-awareness is not stopping me from being a lunatic Stick out tongue

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: did anyone test out their trigger?

• Options
    I got a negative test 7,8,& 9 days past ER (I didn't test for the trigger before that) and got my first + 5dp5dt. It was very very faint that day though.
    ? My IVF miracle ? image
    GP BFF's w/2bK!
  • Options
    I tested 9dptrigger, and got Neg....then tested 13dptrigger and got BFP! It's still early! Hope this is your cycle! :) We are all looney when it comes to that 2ww, you're NOT alone!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't test out trigger, but I usually started poas at 9dpo because I am obsessive.  I never got a bfo before 12dpo I don't think so a negative at 9dpo would not concern me.  Good luck!
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options

I tested out my trigger...

I started testing the day after the trigger shot and then every day until beta.  (And a couple of days after!) My first negative following the trigger came 5 days after...and I had to do 2 trigger shots.  My first BFP came on 9dp3dt (same day as my first beta) and that was on a FRER.  My $tree test was negative the same day...as they had been all the days beforehand.

My positives were pretty faint...you can see them in my blog.

• Options

I got a BFN at 3dp5dt and BFP at 4dp5dt. So at 3dp5dt my trigger was pretty much out of my system.

I only took 5000 unit of HCG instead of the usual 10000 unit.

TTC Since 01/09
    Unexplained IF
    Clomid cycle 1-3 - BFN IUI 1-3 - BFN 
    IVF 1 - BFP 4/4/11 - It's a boy!
    FET 1 - BFP M/C 6/14
    IVF 2 - 33R/19F 12 PGS resulted in 5 normal embies
    FET 1 scheduled 12/10/14
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I did test mine out but never got a negative exactly.  I was using ICs and at 9dp3dt, I had a negative on that but when I used a FRER later that day, it was positive. 

I have heard of a lot of people testing trigger out to negative and then getting a positive though!

• Options

I tested at 4dp5dt and it was negative.  At 5dp5dt the FRER had a VERY faint line so I took a digital and it said "No".  At 6dp5dt the FRER line was darker and the digital said "Yes".

So it is def. still possible to turn positive!  And I am having twins!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    Jumping over from SAIF. My trigger was out of my system at 6 dpo. Stick was stark white! I poas at 10 dpo and had a positive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I tested mine 11dpER and it was negative. I got a positive 2 days later Smile

You are still early. Good luck !!!

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options

I tested out my trigger and got a negative 4dp5dt, got a positive 6dp5dt.  On 6dp5dt I used an IC and got a negative, but the same day I used a FRER got a positive.  The ICs suck, they didn't turn positive for me until after the digital did.

I hope to see you over here in a few days!  Good Luck!!!!

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageredsoxbono:

Hi Ladies-

I'm sneaking over from the IF board.  Did any of you ladies test out your trigger shot?  And if so, did you get a negative test at some point?

I tested today (9 days past ER) to see if the trigger was gone, and it was negative.  Just wondering if this happened to anyone and they still got a positive.

I am completely aware that I am just obsessing and that I will have my answer for good or for bad in a few days. . . but self-awareness is not stopping me from being a lunatic Stick out tongue

Thanks!

I am the same way. This 2WW is the worst

• Options

Thanks ladies!  You are all so supportive.  I knew I was being a nut, but sending out this post actually helped put it out of my mind a bit.

I'm so happy for all of you and I wish you continued H&H throughout your pregnancies!

• Options
    I got a negative at 8po (10 days past trigger) and positive at 11dpo.  :)
  • Options
    Hi Red! I did not test out a trigger but I wanted to say GL and let you know I'm saving a seat over here for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"