Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I probably don't like you if....

The UO post got me thinking about how much I loathe crazy OSU fans, so I started thinking of all the other types of awesomness that I've come in contact with while living here. Soooo....

I probably don't like you if you host annual croquet tournamnets, that include special made T-shirts and cake baking contests in your back yard every summer.

We are in our late 20's and early 30's people. Why can't we just have a cook out and play corn hole??

Anyone else want to play???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I probably don't like you if....

• Options

That is something we do all the time when the weather is good. Nothing like cornhole and some good beer & food!

wanna be BFF's?

• Options

I probably don't like you if you don't meat.

"Whaa??  You don't like meat?"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imagejenna214:

I probably don't like you if you host annual croquet tournamnets, that include special made T-shirts and cake baking contests in your back yard every summer.

We are in our late 20's and early 30's people. Why can't we just have a cook out and play corn hole??

lol who does this??!!  Corn hole, burgers on the grill, and lots of beers is the perfect way to spend a summer Saturday with friends:)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageLILBIT1221:

That is something we do all the time when the weather is good. Nothing like cornhole and some good beer & food!

wanna be BFF's?

I think if you live somewhere warmer than Ohio then I am totally good with that Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageLILBIT1221:

wanna be BFF's?

Um.  I thought WE were BFFs.

::stomps out of post to plan croquet tournament::

• Options
    imagemonkiem:

I probably don't like you if you don't meat.

"Whaa??  You don't like meat?"

You don't like me then!

• Options
    imagejenna214:
    imageLILBIT1221:

wanna be BFF's?

I think if you live somewhere warmer than Ohio then I am totally good with that Stick out tongue

I live in "sunny FL" and rock an Ohio State corn hole board win win right!?

• Options

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    I would never be opposed to cake-baking contests, simply because that means there will be cake.

Oh the cake part was actually great. LOL.

It was the fact that I felt like I needed to be wearing a twinset and my best pearls whilst hanging with them. Not to mention that the hubs should've sported a sweater tied around his shoulders. Classic.

• Options

You corner me at an outing and re-count the disgusting details of your birth for an entire hour. Just b/c we're both in the "mom club" does not mean that I want to spend my precious time outside the house listening to this crap. Or talking about diapers/diaper rash/feeding, etc. You get the point.

On the same point - also do not like you if you ask me how I do something baby related, only to set me up to tell me why I should do it your way instead.

• Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagejenna214:
    imageLILBIT1221:

wanna be BFF's?

I should be alright as long as you don't come toting an air horn.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

You probably wouldn't like me, because I have no clue what corn hole is. 

A cake baking contest (or even a dessert baking contest) sounds like fun. But not sure about the whole "special made t-shirts" and definitely not croquet. lol  

• Options
    imagemak011980:
    imagejenna214:

lol who does this??!!  Corn hole, burgers on the grill, and lots of beers is the perfect way to spend a summer Saturday with friends:)

Apparently the burbs of Columbus are well associated with high-end country clubs.

Seriously just give me a burger and a beer, I'll be ok. No need for the "Annual Croquet Classic".

• Options

I don't like you if you have normal parents who can support themselves....and don't make their kids struggle because of it.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • Options
    What the hell is corn hole??  Sounds like some weird sex act.
  • Options

Embarrassed :::Whispers:::: what's corn hole? 

I'm from Brooklyn and unlesss croquet is played on concrete I'll have to pass and go right to the cake.

• Options

I probably don't like you if you have no children and try to give me advice.  You have zero idea what it's like to be a mother and care for an infant from birth so please don't tell me how to do it mmmkay?

And I probably don't like you if your clothes are too small.  That's one of my biggest pet peeves

• Options

Cornhole AKA baggs AKA baggo...basically throwing beaned filled bags across the yard (like horseshoes) and you get points if it lands on the boards, but more points if it goes in the small hole in the board looking like this Two Striped Cornhole Game Set By Oreboards.com

• Options
    I probably don't like you if you walk through a door and do not even attempt to look back to see if someone is behind you to save the door from hitting me in the face.  Manners people, sheesh.
  • Options

Bump

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I probably don't like you if you have some junk in the trunk because I'm totally jealous and wish I did!! Wahh Crying I'm apart of the itty bitty booty comitee

ETA: obviously I can't spell

• Options
    imagemak011980:

Cornhole AKA baggs AKA baggo...basically throwing beaned filled bags across the yard (like horseshoes) and you get points if it lands on the boards, but more points if it goes in the small hole in the board looking like this Two Striped Cornhole Game Set By Oreboards.com

Ah, we totally play this game, then. lol I just never heard it called corn hole before.  

• Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imagejenna214:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    I would never be opposed to cake-baking contests, simply because that means there will be cake.

It was the fact that I felt like I needed to be wearing a twinset and my best pearls whilst hanging with them. Not to mention that the hubs should've sported a sweater tied around his shoulders. Classic.

I once played a croquet game while drunk. It was good fun because I was kicking ass up until DH got a couple lucky shots and ended up winning and then being a royal douche about it. I may or may not have told him to go eat a d!ck. People I didn't know well and who were not familiar with my sense of humor thought I was seriously angry and was telling my husband to go eat male gentials in front of God and America. Bridging the humor gap fail on my part.

Cake really would have made it better. I settled for pasta salad.

This is why you are awesome. I got far more disapproving looks than friends in college. This is why foul-mouthed sarcastic people should not go to private schools populated by wealthy pearl-clutching sorority girls. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Yes

• Options
    imagemak011980:

Ooooh ok...this makes sense.  We just call it bean bags though.

• Options

I am amazed at the people who have never played Cornhole. It's like a rule at cookouts and tailgates. 

Anyway... I prob don't like you if you smack you gum. It's gross. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagejenna214:
    imagemak011980:
    imagejenna214:

Apparently the burbs of Columbus are well associated with high-end country clubs.

Seriously just give me a burger and a beer, I'll be ok. No need for the "Annual Croquet Classic".

::giggles:: are their names Buffy too??   When you were describing the sweater around the neck and pearls I totally LOL'ed- I'm simple

• Options
    imagekcl22:

I probably don't like you if you have no children and try to give me advice.  You have zero idea what it's like to be a mother and care for an infant from birth so please don't tell me how to do it mmmkay?

And I probably don't like you if your clothes are too small.  That's one of my biggest pet peeves

I agree X10000 ... stupid SIL tried telling me what I shouldn't do with DD when she was first born and girl is like 19 and probably has never even held a baby! Ugh, it pissed me off.

• Options

imagewifeandmama:
    What the hell is corn hole??  Sounds like some weird sex act.

I'm scared to Google it. 

• Options
    imageJKat876:
    imagemak011980:

Ooooh ok...this makes sense.  We just call it bean bags though.

Damn, should have kept reading. Yeah, that's a bean bag toss.  

• Options
    imagejenna214:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagejenna214:
    imageLILBIT1221:

wanna be BFF's?

I should be alright as long as you don't come toting an air horn.

no air horn here...
  • Options
    imagehermione76:

I am amazed at the people who have never played Cornhole. It's like a rule at cookouts and tailgates. 

Anyway... I prob don't like you if you smack you gum. It's gross. :) 

and we take ours to concerts too...its a sin to be at a Jimmy Buffet concert without it I think!

• Options
    For those who don't know what cornhole is.... do you know about beer pong??
  • Options

imagejamiemsmith:

I would school you in some beer pong.

• Options

imagejamiemsmith:

Well ya, I do live in Wi!!  I'v just never heard it called cornhole before!

• Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imagejenna214:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:

I once played a croquet game while drunk. It was good fun because I was kicking ass up until DH got a couple lucky shots and ended up winning and then being a royal douche about it. I may or may not have told him to go eat a d!ck. People I didn't know well and who were not familiar with my sense of humor thought I was seriously angry and was telling my husband to go eat male gentials in front of God and America. Bridging the humor gap fail on my part.

Cake really would have made it better. I settled for pasta salad.

Sookie, you are too much.

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Along with the cook out and corn hole I must add what my family calls Testical Toss aka Ladder Golf. Must have at any cook out, family summer get together or a weekend of camping.

• Options
    imagenadinethequeen01:

imagejamiemsmith:

HAHA!! I doubt it... you see I cheat. I play with DH and I don't drink beer, so I make the important shots and he has to drink it all!! 

• Options
    imagejamiemsmith:
    imagenadinethequeen01:

imagejamiemsmith:

HAHA!! I doubt it... you see I cheat. I play with DH and I don't drink beer, so I make the important shots and he has to drink it all!! 

If you were a true BP player you would know you get better the more you drink Wink So, I would still school you! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"