Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

As of today, I officially...

I officially go back to work next month. I know that I am very lucky to have such a long maternity leave, but I've been spoiled and cannot stand the thought of going back. I have had a few breakdowns thinking about going back to work, but now it just sounds too close. We have considered me being a SAHM, but it is just not in the cards right now. I know going back will be good for me, but I am stubborn and want to be the one with C all day long.

She will be with my MIL, who is 1.5 miles away, and I am fine with that. It's just not me. I would rather her be with me and I fear I am going to miss so many things with her. Sigh.

Sorry if this was an annoying blabber, but I just had to vent. 

Re: As of today, I officially...

• Options
    See post above. I'll cry with you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I completely know how you feel..I have two more months and I cannot even think about going back...I would love to be a SAHM but it isn't in the cards for us right now either....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageslwhatley:

(Hugs)

Going back to work was tough, but it actually ended up being very good for me. I miss Spencer during the day, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the adult interaction and "time off". I hope the transition goes smoothly for you! 

This exactly!  Hugs to you!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Some days I look forward to it, and some days I cringe thinking about it. I know it will be a good thing, I just have toget through the initial hump.
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imagescoutkate:
    imageslwhatley:

(Hugs)

Going back to work was tough, but it actually ended up being very good for me. I miss Spencer during the day, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the adult interaction and "time off". I hope the transition goes smoothly for you! 

I third this sentiment. GL!

I heart you all! Thanks! 

• Options
    I go back on March 1 too. We can cry together that entire week.
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imagescoutkate:
    imageslwhatley:

(Hugs)

I third this sentiment. GL!

Totally agree with this! Good luck!

• Options

imageLCB34:
    I go back on March 1 too. We can cry together that entire week.

I actually go back the 14th (24 weeks off total) but I know major meltdowns will begin with the sight of March. I saw your post last night about going back. HUGS! 

• Options
    Best of luck to you.. I had to go back at 9 weeks-yuckCrying but I am in the same situation, and my daughter is with my MIL and FIL and they live less than a mile away. It helps because I call them (yes still, lol) like 5 times a day, and they send me pics of her on my phone, which helps. It does get easier, although I would rather be a SAHM too, it isnt feasible financially for us. AT least you know she is in good hands!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"