March 2011 Moms
Options

still haven't recieved the nursettes

I called last Tuesday and ordered the free Enfamil nursettes. The woman said I should receive them in a couple days since they are located in Southern Indiana and I'm in Illinois, I still haven't gotten them. I hope they are really sending em to me?? Maybe I'll get them tomorrow? Anyone else have this problem too??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: still haven't recieved the nursettes

• Options
    Nope I got mine about a week after I ordered them....
    Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How do you order them?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would give it at least a week.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAimesH:
    How do you order them?

Call 1-800-baby-123 and just keep pressing 0 till they put you on hold for an operator then ask for the free Newborn Nursette samples.

I'm not sure if they're still doing it though i read somewhere that was ending on Jan.31st but I'm not sure if that's true. Couldn't hurt to call anyway.

Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a little late on this, but called today and they are sending me two 6 packs of them. He did ask my drs name but thats about it. Yay for 12 at least.
    Colton Emanuel
    March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I called before Christmas and they said 5 days. I waited about 2 wks-I figured the shipping times were longer due to the holiday. Then I called and they hadn't sent them. Grrr! So they sent them that day and I got them about 4 days later.  I would give it a few more days then call again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"