Cloth Diapering
Options

Fitteds tell me some brands ladies!

So I have a few used GM's and 1 B4 and I actually really like the B4 but I am looking for some brands to try. Honestly GM's are cute but I cannot get into the stalking, paying $30 plus and all that right now. So any other brands I can try out what about wahm brands? Oh and didn't there used to be more used GM's on Spots than there is now?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fitteds tell me some brands ladies!

• Options
    Thank you! Has anyone tried Star Baby Designs?
  • Options

I adored my sbish bamboo fitteds (the sized ones; I haven't tried the multi-size).  I was so sad when DD2 outgrew them, as I'm no longer buying sized diapers. 

Also, have you checked diaperswappers.com?  There are always GMs there.

I might be getting rid of my B4s ... if you are interested that might put me over the edge.  Let me know.  I have two - one GN and one girly.

Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I loooove Star Baby Designs. I have several of her fitteds, and they're beautiful, fit my daughter better than any other fitted, and the quality is great!
  • Options
    I love monkey snuggles for a cheaper fitted that works well and is easy to get.  They tend to run small though so i just got an xl to try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love Green Sprout Baby fitteds. Rena, the owner is super easy to work with and her CS is fantastic. Plus the diapers are cute! Her nighty nights were awesome when my DS was little and peeing through his night dipes.

https://www.greensproutbaby.com/

• Options
    From etsy- QTbunns, Le Petit Owl and Mamamade
    Doula, mama and student prego with number 2. Yay! www.endeavorsin.com
  • Options

MONKEY SNUGGLES!!

monkeysnuggles.com

She just started making newborn size on top of her regular one-size and overnights, and of course I had to get one. It's seriously the cutest thing ever and just looking at it makes me want this baby out NOW! I want her in these cute diapers. :-) Crazy? yeah. Do I care? nope! 

The quality of her work is really nice. I feel like her diapers are very reasonably priced and the OBV is so soft. I may just go in the baby's room and rub that diaper on my cheek every now and then. That can't be confirmed though. :-) 

I haven't tried them but I know a few ladies who really love her overnight diapers as well. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I love, love, love my Star Baby Designs.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies! I also have a MS but woukd have to try the XL cause yeah even after pulling up the diaper we get crack lol. Oh and pp with the B4 I will pm you later! I am gonna check out all the different brands.
  • Options

imageanabell0920:
    Thank you so much ladies! I also have a MS but woukd have to try the XL cause yeah even after pulling up the diaper we get crack lol. Oh and pp with the B4 I will pm you later! I am gonna check out all the different brands.

I might also sell my B4...I haven't tried it yet just bought it (used) but DS has chunky legs and now that he is mobile I think the serging it rubbing so I don't even think I want to try the B4.

If you want pictures email me at elizabeth dot dickson11 at yahoo dot com

image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
    Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
    HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"