Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

AW: Nate's Birthday (LIP heavy!)

I just realized I never posted pictures. His party was Jan. 23.

I'm too lazy to tinypic all of these so here's the public link to the FB album.

Please let me know what you think!

This is a test. This is only a test.

Re: AW: Nate's Birthday (LIP heavy!)

• Options
    Wow! It looked like it was a success!
  • Options

imageStarAnnice:
    Awesome!  And, you are one sexy pirate wench!

Embarrassed Haha, thanks! A guy at work calls those my Dread Pirate Roberts boots  Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You did such a great job!  It looks like fun was had by all.  Even the guy stealing the kids' candy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelulupinkerton:
    You did such a great job!  It looks like fun was had by all.  Even the guy stealing the kids' candy.

I think that's why he wanted to hold the pi?ata. What a scammer.

• Options
    I think you did a seriously awesome job.
  • Options
    imageHotSauceonaStick:

imagelulupinkerton:

I'm just happy that you had an actual person holding the pinata.   

• Options
    imagelulupinkerton:
    imageHotSauceonaStick:

imagelulupinkerton:

As opposed to.....?

• Options
    imageHotSauceonaStick:
    imagelulupinkerton:
    imageHotSauceonaStick:

imagelulupinkerton:

As opposed to.....?

I've seen them tied to trees.  It just doesn't work. 

• Options
    imagelulupinkerton:
    imageHotSauceonaStick:
    imagelulupinkerton:
    imageHotSauceonaStick:

imagelulupinkerton:

As opposed to.....?

I've seen them tied to trees.  It just doesn't work. 

But, but, but....how do you screw with the kids that way?

• Options
    Oh my gosh too cute!! I love the pirate theme and all the pirate goodies! :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Looks awesome!
  • Options
    I'll have to remember your pics in a few years. Very creative, and love your blossoming photo skills Smile
  • Options
    Nate makes me so excited for the future.  I have such a little boy crush on him.  I can't wait until our boys are older & Bean thinks that Nate is the awesomest little boy in the whole world.
  • Options

Absolutely great! They're so creative...and Nate and Lily look like they had a blast! 

I love the Pirate music line up, I wouldn't have though to do something like that! 

• Options

imageJingleBeIIe:
    I'll have to remember your pics in a few years. Very creative, and love your blossoming photo skills Smile

Thanks...I hate that I don't have time to practice like I want to. My work/school schedule sucks. I'm looking forward to the short break I'll have in March. I'm hoping to take the kids to Sedona one day and just snap as many pics as my memory card will hold.

• Options

imagehoshicat:
    Oh my gosh too cute!! I love the pirate theme and all the pirate goodies! :D

Thanks!

• Options

You did an amazing job! The banner was very cute. I love how you had dress up things for the kids. Great job!

btw - I think you will throw a kickass quince!

• Options

imageablou:
    Nate makes me so excited for the future.  I have such a little boy crush on him.  I can't wait until our boys are older & Bean thinks that Nate is the awesomest little boy in the whole world.

I'm really, really, really hoping that the next one is another boy. I have a girl and that's enough for me. But I would love to have another little boy! They're a blast!

• Options
    imageMCMoo23:

Absolutely great! They're so creative...and Nate and Lily look like they had a blast! 

I love the Pirate music line up, I wouldn't have though to do something like that! 

I had it playing in the front room as everyone walked in and it served as back ground music the whole time. I actually looked it up to inspire me while I baked and started decorating, but then I thought it'd be AWESOME to play it at the party! lol

• Options
    imageMCC1010:

You did an amazing job! The banner was very cute. I love how you had dress up things for the kids. Great job!

Lalalalalalalalaaaaaa I can't hear you!

I don't know why it terrifies me so much. Maybe because I've never been to one? Roy's cousin turned 15 this year but we couldn't go because we couldn't get him a passport in enough time (he needs a Mexican passport and the Mexican embassy isn't exactly the fastest entity). When his younger cousin turns 15 he'll be a full fledged citizen instead of a resident so we'll be able to go. Maybe that'll make me feel better?

But, thank you!

• Options
    imageHotSauceonaStick:
    imageMCC1010:

Lalalalalalalalaaaaaa I can't hear you!

I don't know why it terrifies me so much. Maybe because I've never been to one? Roy's cousin turned 15 this year but we couldn't go because we couldn't get him a passport in enough time (he needs a Mexican passport and the Mexican embassy isn't exactly the fastest entity). When his younger cousin turns 15 he'll be a full fledged citizen instead of a resident so we'll be able to go. Maybe that'll make me feel better?

But, thank you!

The Mexican embassy does take forever. My oldest brother was born in Mexico City and he had a hell of time getting paperwork from them. You are going to have a blast at the quince. I love them for other people. hehehe

• Options
    Love It!
  • Options
    I always prided myself on being pretty creative. In fact, part of my job is creativity... but you have me totally beat. All the way down to the food... such an awesome job. I'm sure he loved it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"