Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Piggy Polish

I just picked up some Piggy Polish for DD.

I plan on painting her toes for her birthday.  Hmmmm.  Pinkerbelle (pink) or Baby, I Love Your Waves (blue)? 

Have you painted LO's toes?  If so, how did you do it?

I was thinking of painting them while she sat in her high chair.  Maybe with a new toy to keep her occupied. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Piggy Polish

• OMG, I so want a girl! Not that I don't want a boy because I did want a boy first and love my little man, but now I'm so ready for hair bows and painted toe nails!
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ellie strikes me as a blue kinda gal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Lulu!

Yes I have painted DD's nails and I have the pink color in piggy paint! I couldn't hold off any longer!!!have fun!!!

• I painted DD's fingernails a couple times a few weeks ago with piggy paint. I don't know the color but it was a bright pink (got it last summer). I did it after she feel asleep in my arms. I assume toes might be more difficult to do while they're sleeping though. The highchair idea sounds good.

FYI...the polish didn't last long at all. A lot of it had come off the next day. I repainted it a couple days later because it looked silly for a party we were going to and I hadn't bought the piggy paint nailpolish remover (not that you need it since it doesn't stay on long). Have fun!

• imageStarAnnice:
    I almost want a girl just for this and buttruffles. <3

I forgot about a butt ruffles. I LOVE butt ruffles!  

My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageblondbomber23:

I painted DD's fingernails a couple times a few weeks ago with piggy paint. I don't know the color but it was a bright pink (got it last summer). I did it after she feel asleep in my arms. I assume toes might be more difficult to do while they're sleeping though. The highchair idea sounds good.

FYI...the polish didn't last long at all. A lot of it had come off the next day. I repainted it a couple days later because it looked silly for a party we were going to and I hadn't bought the piggy paint nailpolish remover (not that you need it since it doesn't stay on long). Have fun!

This is true. DD's chipped really soon after a day or two. But I guess it's because it doesn't have the harsh chemicals in it that make long lasting nail polish. 

I did DD's toes when she was preoccupied with a toy in the bathroom. Her toe nails were so small that it didn't take long.

• imageStarAnnice:
    I almost want a girl just for this and buttruffles. <3

I read it as Butt Truffles.

Mmmmm. 

• Thanks, gals!
  • imageHip2Bsquare:
    imageblondbomber23:

I painted DD's fingernails a couple times a few weeks ago with piggy paint. I don't know the color but it was a bright pink (got it last summer). I did it after she feel asleep in my arms. I assume toes might be more difficult to do while they're sleeping though. The highchair idea sounds good.

This is true. DD's chipped really soon after a day or two. But I guess it's because it doesn't have the harsh chemicals in it that make long lasting nail polish. 

I did DD's toes when she was preoccupied with a toy in the bathroom. Her toe nails were so small that it didn't take long.

I never get regular, chemical filled polish to last more than a day for me Sad

• imageJingleBeIIe:
    imageHip2Bsquare:
    imageblondbomber23:

I never get regular, chemical filled polish to last more than a day for me Sad

Awww I am sorry. I was trying to think of something witty to come back with but I got nothin'...perhaps your nail polish is too old?

• I think I'm just too active. Happens every time, no matter how old. Actually, I had fake nails for my wedding, and since we eloped to Disney World, I had them done 3 days before the date. After the ceremony I noticed one chipped, and before I got back home, half of them were broken.
  • I have been dying to paint DD's toes myself. I'm going to get some and paint them for her birthday party!
  • I did DDs once while she was watching baby einstein. They were soooo cute!  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"