Babies: 9 - 12 Months

My Bday theme is.....

Valentines day hearts..... PIP to come in the next couple days!!

And did you know that Byerly's gives you a free cake for your baby's first birthday. Im making a special cupcake for DD, but everyone else can eat the free cake. Now I am going to get a tissue cause I tear up every time I think about tomorrow..... I know, Im That Mom ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Bday theme is.....

• That's the theme we're using!! DD's birthday party is 2 days before Valentine's so I felt it was pretty fitting. Plus I gave up trying to find Butterfly stuff lol.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh my goodness, happy birthday Lyla!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsfox1369:
    That's the theme we're using!! DD's birthday party is 2 days before Valentine's so I felt it was pretty fitting. Plus I gave up trying to find Butterfly stuff lol.

OMG!! I was looking for Butterfly stuff too and gave up and so I decided hearts instead! 

• imageStarAnnice:
    Sweet!  And...I just noticed that today is L's bday!  Happy Birthday to your sweetiepie!

Yeah thats weird. Her Bday is tomorrow. 

• imageStarAnnice:
    imageasiabutterfly:

imageStarAnnice:
    Sweet!  And...I just noticed that today is L's bday!  Happy Birthday to your sweetiepie!

Yeah thats weird. Her Bday is tomorrow. 

Electronics are against me this week, I swear!  lol

But Thank you! 

• imageasiabutterfly:

imagemrsfox1369:
    That's the theme we're using!! DD's birthday party is 2 days before Valentine's so I felt it was pretty fitting. Plus I gave up trying to find Butterfly stuff lol.

OMG!! I was looking for Butterfly stuff too and gave up and so I decided hearts instead! 

Lol that is too crazy. I did buy a couple butterfly things before hand so I'm still going to try and use them around. I'm so glad we changed our theme it's much easier with Valentine's and it looks nice too.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"