Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Mypublisher vs Shutterfly

Shutterfly appears cheaper but Mypublisher seems like they have better quality albums. Anyone use both? Oh and I will probably repost this on the 12-24 months board as well.

Re: Mypublisher vs Shutterfly

• I haven't used My Publisher (Haven't heard of it yet) I know the photography girls told me that Mpix.com is what they use for anything not snapshots. HTH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehoshicat:
    I haven't used My Publisher (Haven't heard of it yet) I know the photography girls told me that Mpix.com is what they use for anything not snapshots. HTH

Wow! Thank you! I haven't heard of this website. I will have to check it out!

• Loading the player...
  • I've used both.  My Publisher is far better quality.  The pages are thicker, the colors are richer - it's a professional looking book.

I do Shutterfly for things like vacation books and My Publisher for wedding or professional photo shoots.

• imagedanto:

I've used both.  My Publisher is far better quality.  The pages are thicker, the colors are richer - it's a professional looking book.

I do Shutterfly for things like vacation books and My Publisher for wedding or professional photo shoots.

Thank you so much Danto!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"