Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I can't wait for spring!

My daughter LOVES the playground.  See my siggy pic :-)  I am so excited for this spring and summer.  How about you?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I can't wait for spring!

• I'm superexcited about spring, notsomuch about summer.  Spring here is beautiful, but if Bean wants to play at the playground in the summer, it's gonna have to be before 10am... 8am in August!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All I want is a summer tomato!
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemooshagirl:
    Aww, I wish DD was walking so bad!  Trips to the park just end up with her being so dirty from crawling around.  I know she'll have so much more fun when she can run around.  I am, however, really looking forward to taking her swimming this summer.  I think it will be lots of fun!

You know, she'll be walking by summer.  That's still 5 months 'till end of June and summer is still months longer.  A playground that has ground tire as it's base as opposed to mulch is the biggest deal for us.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I can't wait either!!!! For one I personally hate the cold, and this crap weather is pissing me off, and plus DS LOVES being outside. Our days get pretty boring in the winter. When it's nice out in spring/summer/fall, we go on several walks a day, go to the park, or just play whatever outside. I miss it!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me too, I love those seasons!  Hate winter!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • now we passed spring and are headed into the season i hate the most!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"