2nd Trimester

Movement??

Everything I read says I shouldn't be able to feel movement just yet... I am 15 weeks and I swear I think Im feeling her move. Am I crazy?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday           <a href=Image and video hosting by TinyPicQuit talking about me on The Bump! Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Movement??

• Nope! I'm sure that's exactly what you're feeling. I felt my guy move for the first time at 12 weeks, but then didn't feel anything for two weeks. The flutters became more consistent, but I still don't feel him do much some days...so be excited, but prepare for them to be elusive at this stage Smile
  • I wouldn't doubt it...and if you think that's what it is.......most likely it is. I am 18 weeks now. I have been feeling flutters since I was 10 or 11 weeks. I know this is it, I can tell over time that this same sensation is being caused by something that's growing! I also feel them consistently for a day or so then not again for maybe a week sometimes. Must depend on where the baby's hanging out. For the past week or I can feel pressure too. It definitely is frustrating waiting to feel it again. That's when my  fetal doppler comes handy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"