February 2011 Moms

Happy February Mamas!

I was told I would be a January mama for sure, but looks like LO is holding out after all. Just 28 days or less left for us, ladies. GL to you all! Can't wait to read all the birth stories coming soon ;) 

Re: Happy February Mamas!

• Why were you told you'd be a Jan mom for sure if your due date is still 3 weeks away? Just curious? Threatened PTL?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have a bicornuate uterus and was told I wouldn't make it to 35 weeks. I have had bi-weekly u/s and have been closely monitored for PTL throughout my pregnancy. When I reached the 35 wk mark the doctors were stunned. LO is still doing great and going strong.
  • Loading the player...
  • Rock on baking baby! Congrats on getting so far, maybe you will even make your due date. Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"