Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Moving and baby stuff - I need your opinions

We're moving in 2 weeks to a perfectly charming, yet teeny tiny house.  Mia is pretty much bored with her play mat and excersaucer now.  I can get maybe 10 minutes on each.  They're huge (as you all know) and take up precious space.  We bought them used (the exersaucer was free).  Do I move them and store them away (we have a little storage in the basement) for a future baby? Or do I donate them and find new 'new to us' play gear if and when we have another baby?

Re: Moving and baby stuff - I need your opinions

• I was a hoarder with DS#1 and saved EVERYTHING - and a lot of it was hand-me-downs.  I didn't even have a clue if or when we'd have another baby when I put it all up.  When we did decide to try for #2, I was glad I had saved everything. 

Not sure if that is helpful....but there ya go! Stick out tongue LOL

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • imageMrsBalletStar05:

I was a hoarder with DS#1 and saved EVERYTHING - and a lot of it was hand-me-downs.  I didn't even have a clue if or when we'd have another baby when I put it all up.  When we did decide to try for #2, I was glad I had saved everything. 

Not sure if that is helpful....but there ya go! Stick out tongue LOL

This is helpful ... especially considering that your LOs are a fair age spread - which would be similar for us.  Thanks for the response. 

• Loading the player...
  • oh!  And we did move it all....a couple of times! Indifferent
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"