Breastfeeding

favorite nursing tanks?

hi all...i'm about to have DS#2 and begin breastfeeding again.  with DS1 i used just a couple of tanks from target that were ok, but not great.  just curious as to what tanks some of you have really loved using/wearing.  i'm slightly larger chested, but not huge. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: favorite nursing tanks?

• I tried a bunch of different ones but they were all equally awful.  The one I got from Target was the best - Gilligan O'Malley, I think.  The Old Navy and Motherhood ones were terrible.

I liked the ones from Target but they weren't long enough.  The Old Navy ones were long but the way they fastened was not effective.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks.  the gillian o-mally are the ones i have, i believe.  maybe i will just get a couple of new ones then.  i've heard good things about the glamour mom tanks, but they are pretty pricey.
  • Loading the player...
  • My favorites are Bravado and Glamourmom. My GM tanks are REALLY old and one was made poorly (crooked), but the other is really comfy and I like it a lot. My Bravado ones are just as supportive as a bra and I like that about them. I hated every other nursing tank/shirt I've ever had.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • The Target ones were good for that first few days with engorgement and not knowing the exact size. After the first couple weeks I didn't leave the house in the Target ones much, but great for around home and sleeping.

Once my milk was in and set the Bravado tanks were the best. Very supportive and looked good.

The Glamourmom ones didn't fit me right. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • I just bought the ones from Target and love them! I'm 5'10" and they are some of the only ones that I found that are long enough. This is my first BF clothing purchase though since I'm only on day 10...
  • Target has changed the style of their nursing tanks, and they're much longer now. I like the new style. Target also sells some Bravado tanks now, and they're cheaper than other places.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • thanks ladies.  i loved my bravado nursing bras, so i ordered a couple of tanks and picked up a couple more target ones too.  not sure if this applies to all targets, but the GM nursing tanks are on sale for $10 a piece, regular $16.99 where i'm at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"