March 2011 Moms

I am not kidding, I still use A/C

so I am really excited for low temperatures that are coming in. I am fine during the day, but I turn on A/C at night as my husband shivers under 2 blankets otherwise I am waking up soaked at night(I am in Texas, and my apartment is very well insulated). I know it is not suppose to be pretty snow, but I have never been this hot during wintertime so I am happy to hit below freezing so I can cool off. Thanks to this little heater inside of me :)

Re: I am not kidding, I still use A/C

• I hear you!  I don't use the A/C cause it's turned off, but I drop the heater down to 55 and sleep with the fan on high.  DH always complains it's too cold, but I still wake up sweating.  A week ago we were in the 70's almost 80's and this week we'll be lucky to get out of the 30s.  Thank you!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel your pain...I sleep with the fan right in my face. I've been waking up more often in the middle of the night because I'm just so hot and when I look in the mirror my face is a little red. At first I thought it was my blood pressure but docs says it's great.
    Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been getting like this over the last week.  I'm in the NE and I'm still roasting at night.  We keep the heat around 60 during the day (and I'm considering turning that down now) and down to 55 at night.  If I need them I have 2 blankets and a heated blanket that DH is using right now since he's sick.  I generally wake up with no covers on and a few nights ago I had to turn the fan on in our room I was so hot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I so feel your pain. I've had my ac on at night and my fan. I did get up last night to turn on the heater because I didn't want to hear my hubby complain about being cold, he already sleeps with 2 blankets and a goodies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm with you too! I'm so excited it's supposed to get down to 19 tonight...I am in south TX and it was 79 yesterday but today the high is in the 40s. Crazy weather! But I've kept the a/c on all the time and I eat ice like it's going out of style. I stop at Sonic on the way to work, pick up a route 44 cup of ice and at lunch I stop again. Then I have another glass watching tv before bed. Poor DH, he always turned the a/c off or at least up cause I was always colder than him and now I freeze him out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"