Washington Babies
Options

Question about Amazon Mom?

Am I reading it correct, you can only earn up to a year of free shipping from the date you signed up?  I was going to wait on some major purchases, but now it seems like there is really no point.

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Question about Amazon Mom?

• Options

Yep - 1 year.  YOu get 3 months automatically.  They gave me an extra month before Christmas and I've "earned" several more months.  LOVE it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have free Prime shipping for a year now, we signed up sometime in November.  If I can, I will buy it on Amazon to get that free 2 days shipping! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagem&m823:

Yep - 1 year.  YOu get 3 months automatically.  They gave me an extra month before Christmas and I've "earned" several more months.  LOVE it.

This!

• Options

I guess I should rephrase my question.  Is the most you can earn is an additional 9 months?  So even if you spent $1000 you time would run out from a year to the date you signed up? Then you would need to open a new account to get this service?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagesmilingjb:

I guess I should rephrase my question.  Is the most you can earn is an additional 9 months?  So even if you spent $1000 you time would run out from a year to the date you signed up?

Yes, although they have said they may extend it again down the road.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"