Eco-Friendly Family

Good to be back and a baby ? :)

Finally got our computer back yesterday and it is so nice to be back here. It's weird looking at a giant screen compared to my phone. haha.

So, my aunt is scheduled for her C-Section May 18th and is having a little boy. I'm extremely excited for her, but have no idea what to get her for a gift. She has all the big ticket items from when she had her daughter 5 years ago and does not want anything new as far as that goes. She has no interest in baby wearing, cloth diapering, or breast feeding. What in the world do I get her?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good to be back and a baby ? :)

• What about sleep sacks or swaddling blanket/wraps (did they have that stuff 5 years ago?!?).

Did she keep all of her bottles and things for 5 years???? I would think new bottles would be good especially with all the BPA-free stuff now. Bibs. Pacifiers if she's going to use them.

HTH

• Boy clothing. If she had a girl 5 years ago, chances are she wouldn't have little boy clothes in that stash, hehe.

You could try giving her CD'ers. I know a lot of people who used disposables and convert to cloth through the power of gifting Wink 

• Loading the player...
  • imagekmeek19:

Boy clothing. If she had a girl 5 years ago, chances are she wouldn't have little boy clothes in that stash, hehe.

You could try giving her CD'ers. I know a lot of people who used disposables and convert to cloth through the power of gifting Wink 

I like the way you think. lol. Perhaps 1 or 2 will sneak their way in there. :) Haha, ya know, just in case they run out of sposies in the middle of the night. :)

• Books are always good too.
  • What about something for her? A gift card for a massage or mani/pedi.
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"