Babies: 6 - 9 Months

overnight diapers?

Anyone use overnight diapers?  We use pampers and have never had any problems but now that dd is a belly sleeper she wakes up in the morning soaked through in the front.  What kinds have you tried?  TIA!  :)
Happy Valentine's Day! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: overnight diapers?

• Unfortunately we have the same problem. And I haven't found overnight diapers in a 2, so we just moved her up a size at night. It pulls the urine away from her skin much better and she doesn't soak her PJ's.

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• We are having the same problem. We've been trying the double diaper trick but it's not really working. I'm thinking of trying the overnight diapers now
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • We had the exact same problem!  DS has been in swaddlers sensitive since day one and never an issue at all till belly sleeping.  We still put him in the swaddlers sensitive during the day but his last diaper change before bed we put him in a pampers baby dry 12 hour in a size larger than his normal size and it has worked wonders.  He wears size 2 during the day and 3 overnight.  No leaks!

• thanks, I think I will try just moving up a size before buying overnight diapers. 
    Happy Valentine's Day! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO sleeps on his belly too but we have been using huggies and there is no problem at all

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gosh, we were having the same problem! DD wears Luvs size two. I started pulling the diapers up a bit more in the front. The leaking has stopped since then.
  • imageKristenLB:

LO sleeps on his belly too but we have been using huggies and there is no problem at all

This exactly! 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • DS is a really heavy wetter and we use Pampers Baby Dry. They are the only disposables doess't leak through at night.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • I have used huggies for a while and love them. I tend to stick with one size up so that they come up higher.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"