Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Whats the craziest post or MUD that you remember?

Mine is back from 1st or 2nd tri OP stated that they were adopting infant twins from out of the country and they had decided to NOT DIAPER...at all. Ick! They were going to potty train right away... and the added bonus was no diaper rash! I'm pretty sure the twins were supposed to be 3 mo or younger when the adoption was finalized. -- One of you wonderful ladies wished them luck and hoped they found an excellent deal on new carpeting and furniture for their home.

I've always wondered how they are doing and if they have changed their minds...Indifferent

Re: Whats the craziest post or MUD that you remember?

• That shamwow one from the other day was pretty BSC. I also have an awful long term memory, though, so I'm probably forgetting some good ones.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The most recent one that was completely BSC was the chick that said she was going to put her baby on a crib mattress on the floor once she started crawling.  Good luck with that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dude ateliermethod will always be in my hall of fame as the most BSC bumpie ever. That bish posted some out of this world shiz.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Off the top of my head, probably the chick who stole from goodwill or there was this one a while back where a bumpie called another woman's baby ugly. Oh! Also the one that went on for pages and pages about smoking pot during pregnancy. That one was a doozie.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I remember back on the Snarky Brides board on The Knot, some AE was talking about sticking a pregnancy test into her lady bits. Indifferent

"If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it. Don't be mad when you see a knit cap won it. If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it."- Fenton

• imageJ+MS:
    Dude ateliermethod will always be in my hall of fame as the most BSC bumpie ever. That bish posted some out of this world shiz.

How did I forget about that one! 

• I remember back on the tri boards there was a lady who was pretending to have twins and posted pictures of some other lady's kids.  Yikes!
  • Mudpie accompanied by a mudslide.
  • imagezeadfly:
    The lady let her H finger her with his jizz.
    I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT!!! Bump classic.
  • imagePeonyParty:
    I remember back on the Snarky Brides board on The Knot, some AE was talking about sticking a pregnancy test into her lady bits. Indifferent

Indifferent oh my....

CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • imageJ+MS:
    Dude ateliermethod will always be in my hall of fame as the most BSC bumpie ever. That bish posted some out of this world shiz.

was she the one that posted that super racist post?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagetmac1022:

imageJ+MS:

No that was one_more_girl.

ateliermethod was the anti-military, crazy overthetop about BFing nutcase. She attacked every one, especially FFers and IVF moms.

• The lady who thought her SO could birth their baby because he could birth cows.

That was back in my day of lurkdom.

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJ+MS:
    imagetmac1022:

imageJ+MS:

No that was one_more_girl.

ateliermethod was the anti-military, crazy overthetop about BFing nutcase. She attacked every one, especially FFers and IVF moms.

ah yes, now I remember!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagerenc9828:

The lady who thought her SO could birth their baby because he could birth cows.

WOW, I am sorry I missed some of these gems!

• 1. ateliermethod.

2. the lady whose farmer husband was going to birth her baby,because how different can it be from cows?

3.the rude dudes post.

4. the lady who got really flamed for posting a scantily clad maternity pic

5. the one i think was the worst:the lady who stole from the goodwill bin because no one was around.

I was much more active on the boards during pregnancy-there were some crazy shi!ts on there!

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• imagerenc9828:

HA! I'm not even a "reg" and I remember that one,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The Easton Weston saga was pretty epic.
  • imageLCB34:
    The Easton Weston saga was pretty epic.

Wasn't that TayTay?

• imagerenc9828:

imageLCB34:

Wasn't that TayTay?

It was coheed mommy-I think she posted some other crazy crap too,but I can't remember it.I think she posted about how she knew the sex at like,11 weeks.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• imagerenc9828:

imageLCB34:

Wasn't that TayTay?

No. TayTay was optimus prime.

This was a young girl named Chloe who had a volatile boyfriend and swore she knew the sex of her baby from an ultrasound at 11ish weeks. She wanted to name him Easton Weston(Weston being his last name), was made fun of, GBCB'd, came back with a new sn, and forgot that she would give herself away with an Easton Weston name badge.
  • imageLCB34:
    imagerenc9828:

imageLCB34:

Wasn't that TayTay?

No. TayTay was optimus prime.

This was a young girl named Chloe who had a volatile boyfriend and swore she knew the sex of her baby from an ultrasound at 11ish weeks. She wanted to name him Easton Weston(Weston being his last name), was made fun of, GBCB'd, came back with a new sn, and forgot that she would give herself away with an Easton Weston name badge.

Duh! I was wicked confused.d

• I have three faves from the old GP days:

1) Irish Twin day. This lady could not grasp the math behind Irish twins. She insisted that the fact that two children could be born to the same mother within one year proved that you could get pregnant while pregnant.

2) Tipped uterus? Doggy style= BFP.

3) The Whizzer. A hair stylist was sick of the other stylists dipping into the wine she bought for her clients. Her solution was to teach them a lesson by funneling her own urine into some of the bottles.  

• imagerenc9828:

LOL I remember her! I kept getting the side eye at work that day from laughing so damn hard.
  • imageLCB34:

I liked the one who was going to name her baby Optimus Prime. maybe that was the same chick. lmao

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Definitely the barnyard chick. The chick who talked about living in the ghetto with "real live hookers." Dead hooker mayhem ensued. 

The 8-hour CIO and "Towelie" are going to live on, too.

• Irish Twins, PPK over on BOTB, and recently, the Kayden'smommy/Golden Corral thing was epic!

• Farmer John being able to deliver a baby.  Stealing from Goodwill. That breastfeeding nutcase (Atelier I think)

• There was a post in first tri last year where the OP thought she was pregnant with twins because she got 2 positive pregnancy tests (this might be the same person who tried to prove she could get pregnant while pregnant).

Was ateliermethod the poster who freaked out and said that babies created (he helped along) via scientific methods (IVF, etc) were unnatural???

• My faves are of course...My BF will deliver my baby because he has delivered cows....and the chick on the nest (i think) who was having sex with her dog...YEP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"