Pregnant after 35

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Hey ladies.  I told you I would come back and check in every so often.  How is everyone?  Any new updates?  I hope everyone is well.

My update.  My Dr.offically referred me to a RE.  I started cramping on Sat, bleeding started on Sun., and WORSE cramping and heavy bleeding today.  Which sucks but also means I am no longer in limbo.  The Dr. confirmed that I am indeed having a m/c and it is not a chemical pg.  So the RE is going to run a bunch of blood tests to see why I keep have the reoccouring m/c and help me move forward.  So that is a super positive thing.  So hopefully I will be back to join you ladies in a couple of months! 

Take care everyone and I hope all is well with you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: Hi ladies, how is everyone?

• Sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  GL 
  • GoEco, thanks.  I am actually ok with everything now.  I knew from the time I got the BFP that I was having cramping and something wasn't right.  I am actually ok and looking foward to the future.  The women in this room have been a wonderful support and I just wanted to let everyone know i am ok.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry =/ 

I know it has to be rough, keep your chin up and keep thinking on the bright side.

I have to say that one thing I personally do, no matter what type of doctor it is, if i'm not getting results, or I'm not feeling confident that there's an end of an illness/symptom in sight, I go for a second opinion.

A new doctor may be just what you need to get things worked out.

Hope you feel better soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I hope they find some answers (and some solutions) for you!!  Thanks for checking in, hope to see you back here for good and soon! 

Take care of yourself, let your family support you, and hopefully the doctors find some answers for you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You have such a wonderful and postive spirit which will go far with you.  I'm glad to hear your in a good place mentally and will now have someone to help you find the answers you need in moving forward.

Continued T&P are with you lady.

• Hi, it's nice to see you!

I am sorry you had a loss this time around, but I'm glad you're getting some help, and I hope to see a ticker for you soon!  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Thank you ladies!  You are wonderful :)  I am very excited for my appointment next week!  I will let know what the doc says.

• i second what everyone else has said.  best of luck to you!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"