Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Holy cow the boards are so slow: TTM

I am so bored and Pumping (so 1ht).

TTM- what are you doing?

ETA: I even went looking for crazy 1st tri posts but there are none...

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                 You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

Re: Holy cow the boards are so slow: TTM

• Options
    I've got laundry going and I'm waiting for the floors i just mopped to dry so I can put everything back and make myself dinner.
  • Options
    Waiting for the bachelor to come on so I can torture DH Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm watching Salon Takeover and looking at my new phone.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    i am wondering what 1ht and TTM mean. LoL. I am also checking my email, facebook, and about to get things ready for tomorrow. I work a couple days a month as a sign language interpreter and I have a job tomorrow. Gotta get things together for DD so my mom isn't clueless when she keeps her  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh and just got done watching the Bachelor. Michelle girl is even MORE psycho tonight, if that is even possible!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You could vote for Kaatje if you're bored :)

https://www.facebook.com/tiptoes
    (like the store by clicking that link)

and then click here to like her picture
    ...https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?fbid=497080465966&set=a.497076020966.268420.79230075966

photo 444e1a74-1f01-47b5-8489-88b2999f2e54_zpse873dcde.jpg 

Mommy's sweet girls

Kaatje Grace 4.26.2010

Eloise Hope 2.10.2012

• Options

imagectrfrei1:
    Oh and just got done watching the Bachelor. Michelle girl is even MORE psycho tonight, if that is even possible!!!!

::plugs ears and sings lalalalalalala::

• Options

1ht= one hand typing - ie ignore lack of punctuation/capitalization/misspellings etc

TTM= talk to me

• Options
    Annice- did you test yet? What's the word....you are still above the CL!

• Options

imageQue_Syrah:
    I've got laundry going and I'm waiting for the floors i just mopped to dry so I can put everything back and make myself dinner.

it is late for dinner, even for us west coasters.

You need a Beer after all that hard work.

Does it feel like laundry is never.ending?

• Options

I am currently shopping via ebay for spring gymboree outfits for DD. (I don't want to pay full price, and I love a lot of last years lines)

Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageCTri17:

I am so bored and Pumping (so 1ht).

TTM- what are you doing?

ETA: I even went looking for crazy 1st tri posts but there are none...

1st has been such a disappointment. I am watching Lie to Me and wondering why jack woke up and is now playing. Ugh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemurfygirl:

Torture? Why because of all the extremely gorgeous women with not enough clothes on....yes, pure torture. Haha

• Options

imageBrandi Bee:
    Eating some ice cream, waiting for hub to get done playing dumb xbox.  So I can rent The Kids Are Alright on demand!

mmm ice cream - what kind?

• Options
    imageCTri17:

imagemurfygirl:

Torture? Why because of all the extremely gorgeous women with not enough clothes on....yes, pure torture. Haha

He loves it. SHH don't tell him I told ya!

• Options
    imageStarAnnice:

imageCTri17:

BFN this morning.  Sad  Still no AF, though.  If she doesn't show tomorrow or Wednesday morning, and my temps stay up, I'll test again then.  ::sigh::

(((hugs))) darlin, God has that perfect little wee one for you

• Options

oh and I also literally facepalmed myself while reading on first tri about GBS...

why on earth do they even test women for GBS at their first appointment *rolls eyes* and then you are considered GBS+ for the rest of pregnancy....

• Options

I am bored out of my mind... lurking all over the bump & the nest. We're supposed to be getting a blizzard tonight, so I keep looking out the window to see if it's snowing yet! (It's not.)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

oh and why on earth does just my right thumb crack and bleed (it doesn't bleed often because I do cover it over night with aquaphor which seems to work the best)? It is so painful and I can't wear bandaids all day while changing diapers and washing my hands 1k times.

Any fun remedies for me?

• Options
    imageCTri17:

imageQue_Syrah:

it is late for dinner, even for us west coasters.

You need a Beer after all that hard work.

Does it feel like laundry is never.ending?

lol, I never eat early. growing up my mom insisted on nightly family dinners so we ate around 8:00 when my dad got home. I'm used to eating late.

and yeah, laundry is never ending!! Luckily I have a good system and I'm tossing around the idea of taking DH's work clothes to be laundered which then also saves me ironing.

• Options
    imageCTri17:

oh and why on earth does just my right thumb crack and bleed (it doesn't bleed often because I do cover it over night with aquaphor which seems to work the best)? It is so painful and I can't wear bandaids all day while changing diapers and washing my hands 1k times.

Any fun remedies for me?

I have the same issues too with my whole hands from washing so much. I bought Eucerin cream and I have been putting it on overnight (and putting socks on over it) - and it helps for the first couple of hours in the morning. By the end of the day it is back to how it has been. I just started it 2 days ago though so I am hoping in a couple more days it will really help.

Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
  • Options
    imageStarAnnice:
    imageCTri17:
    imageStarAnnice:

imageCTri17:

BFN this morning.  Sad  Still no AF, though.  If she doesn't show tomorrow or Wednesday morning, and my temps stay up, I'll test again then.  ::sigh::

(((hugs))) darlin, God has that perfect little wee one for you

::Hugs:: Thanks!  You made me tear up a bit, too.  <3

Ugh. Still crossing my fingers for you! 

Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
  • Options
    imageCTri17:

oh and I also literally facepalmed myself while reading on first tri about GBS...

why on earth do they even test women for GBS at their first appointment *rolls eyes* and then you are considered GBS+ for the rest of pregnancy....

I've never heard of testing for GBS at the first appointment...is it new or did I just luck out and not have this?

• Options
    imageCTri17:

Any fun remedies for me?

What the heck, this happens with the tip of my index finger. Aquafor is the only thing that even remotely helps. Oddly enough, the problem went away while I was pregnant and BFing... I wonder if that had something to do with my prenatal vitamins? hmmmm....

• Options
    imageQue_Syrah:
    imageCTri17:

I've never heard of testing for GBS at the first appointment...is it new or did I just luck out and not have this?

Well they do it in your urine culture so you would only know (likely) if you came back positive.

Someone on 1st tri said that once you are GBS + her doc said she'd have to have antibiotics during labor for all subsequent children :::headdesk:::

• Options
    imageCTri17:
    imageQue_Syrah:
    imageCTri17:

Well they do it in your urine culture so you would only know (likely) if you came back positive.

Someone on 1st tri said that once you are GBS + her doc said she'd have to have antibiotics during labor for all subsequent children :::headdesk:::

ohhhh yeah, all that peeing and they never mentioned anything so all my pee must've been good, lol.

• Options
    imagebroomy:
    imageCTri17:

Any fun remedies for me?

What the heck, this happens with the tip of my index finger. Aquafor is the only thing that even remotely helps. Oddly enough, the problem went away while I was pregnant and BFing... I wonder if that had something to do with my prenatal vitamins? hmmmm....

Isn't it strange how it is just  1 finger?  It hurts too! I dont' remember if it still bothered me while I was pregnant. It is worse in the winter though.

• Options
    imageStarAnnice:

Starry, thanks!

CTri, look for a beeswax salve.  I use it for Gabe's psoriasis, and it works like a charm.  It can be used for psoriasis, eczema, and even sunburns.

where would I find such wonderfulness?

• Options
    imageCTri17:
    imagebroomy:
    imageCTri17:

Any fun remedies for me?

Isn't it strange how it is just  1 finger?  It hurts too! I dont' remember if it still bothered me while I was pregnant. It is worse in the winter though.

Mine is worse in the winter, too. We got married in the winter, and all my wedding pics show me with a lovely band-aid wrapped around my finger, lol. It started bleeding literally RIGHT before I walked down the aisle - luckily, I didn't get any blood on my dress.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"