December 2010 Moms

Who still hasn't done the nasty??

I was cleared almost 3 weeks ago but I'm tired as hell especially now that I'm working again. Where do ya'll find the energy/drive??
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Who still hasn't done the nasty??

• We tried and failed. Does that count as doing the nasty?

He keeps wanting to try again but..

I.IS.SCARED

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have.

just kidding.  

• Loading the player...
  • We haven't and I am scared crapless to even think about trying!  Its been so long!
  • I just got cleared last Wednesday and DH has been all over me since then. I'm not ready yet though. I'm skeered!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I haven't been cleared yet (appt on Friday) but no way in hell DH is coming near me anytime soon. My stitches still hurt just wiping after I go potty or if I lean the wrong way, I can't imagine trying to get a penis in there. Ow.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagebabyonthebrain2010:

I have.

just kidding.  

Sinner Wink

I got cleared last week and we haven't yet.  I actually don't know if we have any condoms, let alone any that aren't expired.  I'm scared as my incision site still feels iffy and the idea of things flopping around down there is not appealing.

• I haven't been cleared yet. My appointment is tomorrow. DH knows my appointment is tomorrow. He also knows that I want to be back on my BC for a few weeks before doing that. He is making plans to go away for a weekend whenever I feel ready for it again, but I'm not ready to leave LO for a whole weekend yet.
  • i was cleared last wk and dh got a ton of condoms and we've got tons of lube but we havent tried...yet.  im terrified =|
  • We tried & failed.  Haven't had the energy to try again.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageLovesMM:

We tried and failed. Does that count as doing the nasty?

He keeps wanting to try again but..

I.IS.SCARED

Exactly this.  

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • We keep talking about wanting to, and I have the all clear from the doc...but my exam hurt when she checked & I am afraid I'll just split back open.  Sad
  • We tried too and failed miserably. It hurt way too much. I want to try again, but DH doesn't want to bc he's afraid to hurt me. My birthday is a couple weeks away and I totally want birthday booty...so we need to get to trying! 
  • We haven't tried yet. And it's been a while since I was put on full bed rest back in September. Add to that a LO that we're bed sharing with, my back/neck issues and exhaustion and sex isn't on the radar. I'm also avoiding the final PP check up. I don't want anything near my ladybits unless I'm getting something out of it. 1ht/phone
  • we haven't and I've been cleared for going on 5 wks now :/ I'm too scared plus I keep "forgetting" to take my bc so we can't yet :)
  • No energy/drive here.  I'm so tired! It'd be nice to WANT to and not feel like I HAVE to just because the doc says it's ok. 

• We haven't either - we didn't have the chance, but then had a week of DD going down in her bassinet for a few hours every night, so could have, but now she's got a cold and is literally attached to the breast 24 hours a day... :(
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • My 6 week appt. is Valentine's Day... so I think my gift to DH will be some KY and the nasty. Can't think of anything he'd rather have. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"