Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

any amazon.com/mom users?

i was wondering if anyone is buying their diapers & wipes exclusively from amazon instead of Target brand up & up? I'm wondering if you save any money doing this since they do free shipping and 30% off? TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any amazon.com/mom users?

• Options
    I do! If you get parents magazine there is a 20% off code. I get a big box of pampers for $19
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I do! By using the 30% off and then adding 20% off coupons (or 10$ off) from Parenting Magazine, I get a giant box of Pampers for 22$ on my doorstep in 2 days time. Makes me a happy mama.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow those really are good deals, thanks ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! I double the discount with 15 percent off on subscribe and save and an additional 15 percent off with amazon moms. That brings my diapers to $28. I've yet to find a less expensive price. Added bonus, they all show up on my doorstep so no lugging huge boxes from the store!
  • Options

I ordered a Box of 228 Pampers Baby Dry size 2 on Friday for $20, arrived today.

I always save my 20% off coupon and combine it with the 30% off they give you. Can't beat that price. 

Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I did the autoship; used a 20% and a $10 coupon and got 120 diapers for $6.16.
  • Options
    Where did you get the $10 coupon?
    Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Where can I go to sign up for the Parenting magazine?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"