2nd Trimester

I just indulged...

In some double stuffed Oreos and they were delicious! I made sure to go to the gym first with the hubby so I wouldn't feel as guilty haha. Anyone else giving into their cravings?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I just indulged...

• I didn't have any until today! 8am this morning I wanted tacos! So weird. I was on the way to work and I'm pretty sure you can't get them at that time anyway. But I did crave cheese fries later, so that's what I had for dinner. So unhealthy!

• I did early on but for the past month I have been trying to eat mostly healthy foods and stick to 1800-2000 calories a day but sometimes its hard. I really want some cupcakes or some oreo cookies and milk. My treats are light ice cream, small amounts of dark chocolate and some 100 calorie packs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I give into my cravings all the time, I just do so in moderation - for example, if I were to have the oreos, I'd eat like... 3. Not the whole box.

Or if I REALLY need my Big Mac, I get just the sandwich, not the combo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • I got lucky today! I craved a banana =)

Usually I crave ice cream...and I've definately given into that craving more than once! lol.

• I give into my cravings almost all the time but in very small doses. I think moderation is key, I wouldnt ignore a craving for something if I wasnt pregnant so now I just do it in smaller doses. A big one for me has been pizza so I will have a slice or two and thats it when I really want to eat the whole thing lol.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"