TTC After a Loss

I hate when I start lurking and looking at things that I shouldn't

Sad  I know better than to lurk on the PGAL, and at the people who I have blocked on fb because they are about to or just did have a baby, so why do I occasionally put myself through such torture?! It's like I hate when I do that!  Don't get me wrong I'm very happy for people out there having babies and getting pregnant but when you're not pregnant and thinking about how you should be holding your baby right now it is such pure torment...sigh, no more lurking for me.
?DD 9/17/10 22wks I carry you in my heart.?
bfp#2 2/14/11? cerclage placed at 13 weeks
?DS 9/29/11 36 wks 3 days 8lb 20 1/4" ?
bfp#3 12/15/12 CP 12/27/12
bfp#4 2/25/13
beta#1 51 beta#2 163 beta#3 1,370

Re: I hate when I start lurking and looking at things that I shouldn't

• I've been doing the same thing... I keep lurking over on Pgal and seeing the ladies there from the "wave" that I was on when I got pg last time. They're about 20 weeks. I have been doing pretty well not thinking like that but yeah, I almost started crying tonight looking at their tickers. Stupid shoulds. Crying
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do the same thing and can not figure out why...I guess maybe I think if I lurk over there, maybe some day soon, I will be able to move over there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with you - I do the same thing.  I still look at the May 2011 board and the 2nd tri board even though I haven't been pg for almost three weeks now.  But it's hard to get out of the habit after participating in those boards for five months....

On facebook I have mostly hidden the people who talk about their pregnancies all the time or who have brand new babies...but of course that doesn't protect you from new pg announcements! 

BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • I'm sorry...I'm the same way, especially during the 2ww, before I've tested and I'm still hopeful. This is the time when I lurk on my potential BMB, look at nursery decor, and baby names...it's sick but I can't help myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"