Babies: 3 - 6 Months

For the record

I've put two and two together, and FWIW, it's not me.  Hell, I got home from birthday errands, lunch and the doctors' office at 6pm - having left my house at 9am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: For the record

• Ohhhh BIRTHDAY errands. I get it now. (just kidding. Just trying to lighten the mood (and failing).
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so lost...I have no idea what happened today! I saw that cliques are supposedly forming again who knows?!? But you swear that what isn't you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • the dummi123 AE I guess. Now I have finally figured out what the icons LCB posted meant. Thanks for clarifying monkiem. I don't know who the AE is, nor do I really care because I like to be entertained. I hope that they believe you though!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • imageSnoopyLuv:
    the dummi123 AE I guess. Now I have finally figured out what the icons LCB posted meant. Thanks for clarifying monkiem. I don't know who the AE is, nor do I really care because I like to be entertained. I hope that they believe you though!

Honestly, I'm so rarely on anymore because I can't stomach the drama anymore.  I don't have the time, the energy or the desire to deal with it.  I chipped in to some drama one day last week, and it ate me alive.  Not to mention that DH has had a crapload of snow days this month.  

• The first post by dummi didn't really sound like you...the last 2 by the AE sounded just like you. All I know is if you are that AE, you're even more BSC than I thought.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • imageJ+MS:
    The first post by dummi didn't really sound like you...the last 2 by the AE sounded just like you. All I know is if you are that AE, you're even more BSC than I thought.

Really?  

Wow...post-partum depression wasn't BSC the last time I checked.....

• imageJ+MS:
    The first post by dummi didn't really sound like you...the last 2 by the AE sounded just like you. All I know is if you are that AE, you're even more BSC than I thought.

I actually agree with you.

Except, we figured out it was you based on some horrible things you posted (and had said to other people) the first time you signed in under dummi.

• imageLCB34:

imageJ+MS:

I actually agree with you.

Except, we figured out it was you based on some horrible things you posted (and had said to other people) the first time you signed in under dummi.

Really?  I never signed in under any such name.  Moreover, I have read those posts, and had I actually been online, I would have hit the damn report button because of some of the terrible things that were said.  Nobody deserves that.  I will repeat...I despise the drama.  I have for a long time.  I'm not even on the boards that much anymore.

• imagemonkiem:

imageJ+MS:

Really?  

No, PPD isn't BSC. PPD doesn't give someone a right to post racist/fat/hateful comments toward people. PPD doesn't even give you the right to tell people how to parent their kids or live their lives when you have problems of your own. Get the help you need, Mon and please if that was you, let it die, that shiit was so uncalled for.
  • imageJ+MS:
    imagemonkiem:

imageJ+MS:

Really?  

No, PPD isn't BSC. PPD doesn't give someone a right to post racist/fat/hateful comments toward people. PPD doesn't even give you the right to tell people how to parent their kids or live their lives when you have problems of your own. Get the help you need, Mon and please if that was you, let it die, that shiit was so uncalled for.

I can promise everybody who cares that it was not me.  I would never say those hateful and racist things that I saw.

• imageJ+MS:
    imagemonkiem:

imageJ+MS:

Really?  

This, all the way. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• FWIW, I have been posting for a long time, and have always been brutally honest with my opinions.  There have been those who do not like them, those who agree.  So be it. 

The AE is not me.  I don't know how I can prove this.  

• imagemonkiem:
    imageJ+MS:
    imagemonkiem:

imageJ+MS:

Really?  

I can promise everybody who cares that it was not me.  I would never say those hateful and racist things that I saw.

Except that you've said racist things to people in the past in private.

• imagemonkiem:
    imageJ+MS:
    imagemonkiem:

imageJ+MS:

Really?  

I do care, because we were friends once and I really hope it wasn't you.
  • imageLCB34:
    imagemonkiem:
    imageJ+MS:
    imagemonkiem:

imageJ+MS:

Really?  

Except that you've said racist things to people in the past in private.

Interesting.  I'd love to hear what I've said.

• For the record,I totally hate hotdogs.Just an FYI. leaving post again.
  • imageuluvfranke:
    For the record,I totally hate hotdogs.Just an FYI. leaving post again.
    I love hot dogs with extra mustard.
  • imageJ+MS:
    imageuluvfranke:
    For the record,I totally hate hotdogs.Just an FYI. leaving post again.
    I love hot dogs with extra mustard.

Mmmmmmmmmmm and relish.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJ+MS:
    imagemonkiem:
    imageJ+MS:
    imagemonkiem:

imageJ+MS:

Really?  

I do care, because we were friends once and I really hope it wasn't you.

Well, it is not me.  I will say that until I'm blue in the face.  I am hurt that anybody would even think this.  

FWIW, I've emailed TheBump about this.    

Another thing?  The AE posted at 11:36am today.  I was in the middle of a doctor's appointment.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"