Cloth Diapering
Options

What the heck is going on on spots?

Is someone destashing GMs?

?????????? 

Re: What the heck is going on on spots?

• Options
    yeah, the same lady who has done it a few times before. i haven't seen anything super cute yet (not that i could get to it if i wanted to).
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    YES. So for there's been 20 of them that have been listed back to back.  Spots has totally crashed.  I *might* have gotten Cowboy, my page is still loading...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep!  Mostly NIPs of impossible-to-find-in-ANY-condition prints.  The hyenas are circling and causing the server to crash.  I quit trying after a few minutes. 
  • Options
    I can barely get it to load.
  • Options
    I quit. 
  • Options
    Well, I just got disco party something or other.  I got caught up in the moment.
  • Options
    Rockin Panda NIP   mewwww

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Options
    Is there a point to her destashing?  I understand the auctions and trading, but why would you hoard that many diapers to only sell them for retail (or close)?  I know people collect them, but is she gaining anything?
  • Options
    Runs off to spots to see what all of the fuss is about....
  • Options
    That fish one is ugly.
  • Options

imagepixy_stix:
    That fish one is ugly.

I dare you to say that on the FB page!

• Options
    imagemrs.jlsprouse:

imagepixy_stix:
    That fish one is ugly.

I dare you to say that on the FB page!

:oD  And be torn apart by the wolves? 

• Options
    no "the villas" is ugly. ew!
    Photobucket
  • Options

imagemrs.jlsprouse:
    Is there a point to her destashing?  I understand the auctions and trading, but why would you hoard that many diapers to only sell them for retail (or close)?  I know people collect them, but is she gaining anything?

I was thinking the same thing. I almost bought the 1st one before it started. It sat for a minute. 

• Options
    i think i saw her say she was needing to buy something. and maybe some people are not morally okay with asking more than they paid? not common, but maybe.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Her kids broke her nice camera so she was destashing to get a new one.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I snuck in Prep Star that I didn't want and it sold lickety split.  I'm pleased.  :oD  I got my money back.
  • Options

pixy made a sale. you go girl!

& looking at it, it is pretty. kinda wish i bought it off ya.

Photobucket
  • Options

imagepixy_stix:
    I snuck in Prep Star that I didn't want and it sold lickety split.  I'm pleased.  :oD  I got my money back.

That's hysterical! 

• Options

imagehairpasta:
    i think i saw her say she was needing to buy something. and maybe some people are not morally okay with asking more than they paid? not common, but maybe.

I wasn't questioning the amount that they were selling them for, but that so many were NIP. I guess I don't get keeping that many diapers and not using them. 

• Options

imagepixy_stix:

I saw that!  I wish I had Leafy Batik - I woulda put that sucker up!  I really don't understand the whole hoarding NIPs either.  I have a few but they are ones that I didn't *love* and so I am planning/hoping to sell or trade them.  Anything I *love* goes right OTB!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    i think pixy is on to something! we should always try to sell gms during destashes. the hyenas are primed and ready!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"