3rd Trimester

Photo prop hats fo newborns

Love them? Hate them? I am rather indifferent although I have seen some really cute owl ones. If your hospital has an on staff photographer...shouldn't they have these for use or no?

Re: Photo prop hats fo newborns

• never saw them in the hospital.  Only through regular photographers.  You can get them on etsy.  I got a few with my daughter.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • I saw some ADORABLE ones on Etsy I want to buy for my girls.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/59298215/lovely-teddy-bear-baby-hat-twins-set

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatkat74:
    Love them? Hate them? I am rather indifferent although I have seen some really cute owl ones. If your hospital has an on staff photographer...shouldn't they have these for use or no?

No, they won't have them for you to use, you'll want to buy/bring your own.

www.etsy.com 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• I love (and plan on buying) the owl ones on Etsy.  So cute! 

As for hats in the hospital...at our hospital a little hat is provided for each newborn (nothing fancy) but I know that once it's on your baby's head, it's yours.  I don't think a hospital would have hats for babies to share on their birth days because there is a lot of bodily fluids involved and that isn't safe.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love them! I think they are sooo cute. I know at our hospital we have to bring our own props for picks. I was thinking about trying to make one of these. They don't look to difficult to make. Granted I only slightly know how to crochet! LOL It might pass the time to get LO here!
    Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • https://www.etsy.com/listing/66538731/custom-vintage-love-baby-fascinator

as long as we are sharing...i saw this today and i am in LOVE

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I dont think that hospital photographers have hats for you to use.  I know that the professional photographer that took my sons pictures has all sorts of hats for props. 
  • I wouldn't expect too much from your hospital photographer.  

The newborn hat thing is cute but I'm kind of getting sick of it.  It's starting to look cliche and a lot of times I'm paying more attention to the hat then to the kid in the photo.  

But I may end up taking pictures of my kid in a hat and then you can call me a hypocrite. 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"